Clone CD support

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by wilmot, Jan 9, 2017.

1. wilmot

wilmot New Member

I recently tried the CD version of the above software and was happy it worked. After purchasing the "key" the software fails on all attempt. I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times with no success.

Is the clone cd product no longer working? Please give suggestions on what is needed to correct version # 5340.

WE Scott

Attached Files:

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

It should work just fine. Just make sure, that all drives are empty before starting CloneCD.

3. wilmot

wilmot New Member

Thanks for the rapid response. The drive is empty and is set to delete storage after successful copy. Will try to get failure message to include on next post.

4. wilmot

wilmot New Member

James, there is another problem with cd clone. When it is activated it makes a click sound at 20 second intervals and does not open, it shows image of source cd being transferred to cd writer,. No programs/file are waiting to be copied.

5. capsly

capsly New Member

Hi, I'm a registered user of CloneCD but lost the KEY. On my desktop computer the program runs etc. But I want to install it as well as on my notebook again. What what you need as information, name, address the number shown in CloneCD desktop computer, in order that I get my KEY again? Thank you and best regards from Switzerland. Regards. Harry

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Please file a support ticket through the main website, option 'lost license key'. Do keep in mind that I believe the same policy applies as with AnyDVD, not 100% sure. 1 license : active and running on 1 PC

@Pete or @James does that 1 license, 1 PC apply to cloneCD too?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

7. capsly

capsly New Member

Thanks for the quick answer. If at all possible, send me the link of your suggestion. I'm unable to find it. Sorry. Yes, it runs on 2 or more PC's etc. Regards. Harry

8. Ch3vr0n

Well, the main website https://redfox.bz/support.html

Category: lost license key.

Do keep in mind that a second license will likely be recommended if the software is actively running on 2 systems.

9. capsly

capsly New Member

Well, thanks. I went through that channel already and they sent me to this forum. Anyhow, forget it. Thanks anyhow. Regards.

10. Ch3vr0n

The forum staff can't help you retrieve/resend your license key. We don't have access to the customer database.

11. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

Really?
    Which member of support sent you to this forum to ask for your license key...?