• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone CD support

wilmot

I recently tried the CD version of the above software and was happy it worked. After purchasing the "key" the software fails on all attempt. I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times with no success.

Is the clone cd product no longer working? Please give suggestions on what is needed to correct version # 5340.

WE Scott

Attachments

• clone cd.pdf
    167 KB · Views: 3
I recently tried the CD version of the above software and was happy it worked. After purchasing the "key" the software fails on all attempt. I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times with no success.

Is the clone cd product no longer working? Please give suggestions on what is needed to correct version # 5340.

WE Scott
It should work just fine. Just make sure, that all drives are empty before starting CloneCD.

It should work just fine. Just make sure, that all drives are empty before starting CloneCD.
Thanks for the rapid response. The drive is empty and is set to delete storage after successful copy. Will try to get failure message to include on next post.

Thanks for the rapid response. The drive is empty and is set to delete storage after successful copy. Will try to get failure message to include on next post.

James, there is another problem with cd clone. When it is activated it makes a click sound at 20 second intervals and does not open, it shows image of source cd being transferred to cd writer,. No programs/file are waiting to be copied.

Hi, I'm a registered user of CloneCD but lost the KEY. On my desktop computer the program runs etc. But I want to install it as well as on my notebook again. What what you need as information, name, address the number shown in CloneCD desktop computer, in order that I get my KEY again? Thank you and best regards from Switzerland. Regards. Harry

Please file a support ticket through the main website, option 'lost license key'. Do keep in mind that I believe the same policy applies as with AnyDVD, not 100% sure. 1 license : active and running on 1 PC

@Pete or @James does that 1 license, 1 PC apply to cloneCD too?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Please file a support ticket through the main website, option 'lost license key'. Do keep in mind that I believe the same policy applies as with AnyDVD, not 100% sure. 1 license : active and running on 1 PC

@Pete or @James does that 1 license, 1 PC apply to cloneCD too?

Thanks for the quick answer. If at all possible, send me the link of your suggestion. I'm unable to find it. Sorry. Yes, it runs on 2 or more PC's etc. Regards. Harry

Well, the main website https://redfox.bz/support.html

Category: lost license key.

Do keep in mind that a second license will likely be recommended if the software is actively running on 2 systems.

Well, the main website https://redfox.bz/support.html

Category: lost license key.

Do keep in mind that a second license will likely be recommended if the software is actively running on 2 systems.

Well, thanks. I went through that channel already and they sent me to this forum. Anyhow, forget it. Thanks anyhow. Regards.

The forum staff can't help you retrieve/resend your license key. We don't have access to the customer database.

Back