• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Removal Suggestions/Possible Improvements

My Life Is Tech

I have a few suggestions for the Cinavia removal feature in AnyDVD HD, they might also be considered improvements.

1. Is there any way you could ditch timeshifting the audio? It really distorts music as it's no longer the constant steady beat that you'd expect from music, now it's painful to listen to, hopefully there's a better method.

2. Please add the ability to remove Cinavia from DVD discs as well, we would like to play Cinavia protected DVDs in our Blu-ray Players as well.

Here's an example; a person loses their original box for the blu-ray movie, including the backup they made, but they still have the DVD version backed up. However, it's protected with Cinavia, which means they can't watch it on their bd player, and they don't have a standerd DVD Player, now what? Use the computer? I should hope not.

Please consider the above suggestions, thank you.

The cinavia option is for CloneBD and it for blu ray not dvds. If they add a option to remove cinavia in dvds that will be in clonedvd and will need a option to convert the audio

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The cinavia option is for CloneBD and it for blu ray not dvds. If they add a option to remove cinavia in dvds that will be in clonedvd and will need a option to convert the audio

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
If they add that option and I have heard no talk of that yet, it will be in AnyDVDHD like the Cinavia Bluray option is. Clone DVD 2 will not remove anything, it will burn and compress your DVDs as it always has, with excellent quality.

Back