• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Protected Disks and Blu-ray Players (disks and players ONLY)

Any particular reason why the version/build of non-Cinavia PowerDVD was removed from the description on the list? It was there yesterday when I quoted it.

I know the version/build is of no importance, at least not until they (Cyberlink - PowerDVD) implement Cinavia, but once that does happen (and inevitably it will) it'd be nice to know which version was the last to be Cinavia free. I anticipate that once that does happen there will be a big discussion and those details will be revealed.

I pretty much answered my own question, but if anyone would like to clarify, thanks.

Actually, contrast to my previous statement, the latest confirmed version/build would be nice to know. I'd hate to download the new update, and find out that I'm the lucky one who gets to discover that it now incorporates Cinavia. My worst nightmare would be to find out that I'm stuck with the Cinavia version without being able to revert back to the Cinavia free version.

Unless, can anyone confirm that reverting to a previous version is as simple as downloading the old update installer?

All you'd have to do is keep the previous installer, un-install it then reinstall it using the previous build

Installed the trial version and tested with Salt. No Cinavia detected.

Sony 960 bluray changer

The latest firmware on my 960 is number 18. I saw in the first message that firmware 13 or less dies not contain cinavia. I found that my copy of the tourist region 1 contains cinavia. Has anyone tried firmware 18 and see if the cinavia is not present?

Thanks!

The green hornet blu ray

I just played THE GREEN HORNET BLU RAY on my PS3 and its Cinavia crypted. it mutes after 20 min

I just played THE GREEN HORNET BLU RAY on my PS3 and its Cinavia crypted. it mutes after 20 min

Does it have the "Cinavia" logo on the packaging - asking because I wouldn't be surprised Sony start hiding this logo despite the disc having Cinavia.

Is there a comprehensive list of which has all the Blu-ray/DVD that have protected by Cinavia. It would be a good resource, or does one have to go through the entire thread. I dont believe the first post has been updated in ages.

wow wow this is complete list, thanks for sharing
grey.png

"How Do You Know" blu-ray has cinavia polluted audio

The Sony blu-ray release for "How Do You Know" has cinavia corrupted audio on it (logo on the rear cover). The cover art indicates this as a region A, B, C release. Stay away from it - rental only.

April 13 2010

I just watched the Tourist (Region A) completely on my
Sony BDP-S570 firmware M04.R.708
I downloaded and tried to Downgrade to 624 but the player would not let me.
It's just as well....I couldn't

Hello. I am unsure as to whether or not firmware M04.R.708 contains Cinavia. You say that you watched the film from start to finish, however you still attempted a downgrade to 624... and then your post just drops off. Can you clarify this, please? Thank you, either way :).

FYI, Resident Evil Afterlife Region B (France) doesn't have Cinavia, I carefully checked on the box.
So, now, I think it can be a lot easier to know what stuff there is with sound: rip the Region A english audio track, rip the Region B too, and compare them byte per byte, and with an audio editor. You will find the difference between the two tracks for sure.
I'm sure I am not the first one who think of this test, though.

Did you check it by playing it? Not all films have the logo on the box

Back