• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia being detected

Agent 0008

The option to keep cinvia from being detected is no longer working. Love getting the cinvia message on my blu ray player, never had this before.

The option to keep cinvia from being detected is no longer working. Love getting the cinvia message on my blu ray player, never had this before.
What computer based Blu-ray player are you using _ I know there hasn't been an update for Power DVD14 since November of 2014, so it should still work with that ?
What Blu-ray throws the message up ?
There is the odd disc that will throw up the Cinavia message even when the option is enabled in AnyDVD HD.

Create a log file of it and post it here.

Here is how to post a log file :

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?45785-Info-How-to-Ask-for-Help-BEFORE-you-post

Last edited:
AnyDVD HD's "Cinavia fix" works only on BD player software. It does not prevent PS3s & stand-alone BD players from detecting Cinavia in copies; the only way to do that is by removing the Cinavia signal from the rip altogether. (AnyDVD HD will never be capable of that; it's supposed to be added to CloneBD at a later date.)

Edit: It's also possible that you're confusing the "copy detected" message produced by Screen Pass & other playlist obfuscation-based protections with Cinavia. Generally, on copied BDs Cinavia only mutes the audio and displays an error message specifically mentioning Cinavia, usually after 20 minutes (though that can vary). If it's a black-screen message that doesn't mention Cinavia, it's probably Screen Pass, et al.; in that case SlySoft definitely needs a logfile.

Last edited:
Not alone

I as well am experiencing this detection artifact since installing Clone BD and Divx thought I was only one. Battle Los Angeles and The Thing 2011 are two discs so far that are backups triggering Cinavia when they haven't previously. Computer has been acting wonky so I thought it was just me. These are Discs ripped with protections run through BDRB need these logs? Do you need original disc log.

Workaround

I was viewing my AnyDVD DVD-backup copy (title only) of "Neighbors" on a Samsung BR player last night when the Cinavia warning and sound-muting appeared.

As a workaround, I quickly used Handbrake to burn an mp4 of the title of the original disk-structure and played it back via the Samsung AllShare server on my computer to the player. The picture isn't as sharp, but at least there was no rude interruption!

Last edited:
@RBBrittain
AnyDVD HD's "Cinavia fix" works only on BD player software. It does not prevent PS3s & stand-alone BD players from detecting Cinavia in copies; the only way to do that is by removing the Cinavia signal from the rip altogether. (AnyDVD HD will never be capable of that; it's supposed to be added to CloneBD at a later date.)

Thanks for info, so it's awaiting a CloneBD update? Hope it won't be long in coming, very annoying. Just got my first successful anyDVD HD/CloneBD burn and naturally I chose a Sony disc to try it. ;)
Nice to know it won't play on set top players in any situation.
Thanks for info. BTW, screenshot attached...

2015-02-17 cinavia.jpg

Last edited:
Cinavia

Cinavia Ps3 Fix and Bypass
Frustrated With Trying to Find A Permanent Cinavia Ps3 workaround?

Cinavia stopping you from watching your movies on Ps3 or Blu ray, by muting the audio, stopping playback or error messages or whatever?

Believe it or not there’s not really a lot of permanent fixes out there for by passing Cinavia and I too had the same problems with it… After much searching around and tinkering I came a cross this Cinavia fix and I was able to watch movies on my PlayStation 3…

According to the product makers, they have developed a the only working method thanks to their secret software that actually permanently bypasses Cinavia for any movie on Ps3 and Blu Ray…

HTML:
http://noerrors.info/?hop=safematrix#home

I dunno about this but for $29 money back guarantee just might be worth it. Claims it works on BR stand-alones but not clear (to me) how, since they mention Windows. Hopefully someone with a better understanding will come forward. Time for some kind of solution until Slysoft/Elby does their thing. It's becoming widespread.

Cinavia fix doesn't seem to be high on Slysoft/Elby priority list. Now that CloneBD is working as advertised, it should be. If it is something to look forward to in the near future, a comment or notification of time frame would be great.

Just backed up Untold Dracula and found it there also, what a drag when you're into a really good movie and boom, out goes the sound. :confused:

Also Fury and who knows what else. Probably gonna see it more and more since they must be aware of the hassle it's causing. I guess another way is to get lucky and find an older BR Stand-Alone sans cinavia. Ebay? If seller knows the reason why prices could reflect that.

Anyone out there have any realistic idea's or suggestions on how to deal with this infestation? :rock:

mcm

HTML:
http://noerrors.info/?hop=safematrix#home

I dunno about this but for $29 money back guarantee just might be worth it. Claims it works on BR stand-alones but not clear (to me) how, since they mention Windows. Hopefully someone with a better understanding will come forward.
mcm
Don't waste your 30 dollars on a scam. When Cinavia is busted it will be more famous and not some obscure offer :)
The only thing that works for solving the Cinavia issue so far is to "fix" the player and I personally think that is the only practical solution. AnyDVDHD does that with some software players and some others claim to do that with some hardware players by updating the firmware.

Last edited:
Htpc is the only way. Watched fury with no message. Mpc player is the way to go for movie only. Slysoft turned on and powerdvd ultra14 if you want menue.

Last edited:
Don't waste your 30 dollars on a scam. When Cinavia is busted it will be more famous and not some obscure offer :)
The only thing that works for solving the Cinavia issue so far is to "fix" the player and I personally think that is the only practical solution. AnyDVDHD does that with some software players and some others claim to do that with some hardware players by updating the firmware.

This looks for real....

CinEx HD Utility

The Blu-ray and Torrent Cinavia removing solution.

CinEx HD Utility is the perfect add-on or extension for AnyDVD HD, DVDFab, TDMore, 1CLICK DVD COPY, Wondershare, BDCloner, OpenCloner, VSO, WinX, Xilisoft, Aimersoft, Clone DVD and all other Blu-ray copy or video conversion software products.

With world’s only Cinavia remover.
Works with Blu-ray original disks, copies, downloads.
Works with Torrent video downloads.
Will create a 1:1 copy, expect Cinavia infected audio
Complete pass-through technology, keep Video quality, Blu-ray extras

http://www.cinexhd.com/cinex-hd-utility/

Comes with a trial version.

This cinavia blocking is becoming more and more widespread, even to standard DVD's. Cinavia people feel they have something that finally beats Slysoft as I've read while searching around for a solution until Slysoft/Elby develops one. What upset me is sites that are bragging about defeating anyDVD by name.

Last edited:
This looks for real....

CinEx HD Utility

The Blu-ray and Torrent Cinavia removing solution.

CinEx HD Utility is the perfect add-on or extension for AnyDVD HD, DVDFab, TDMore, 1CLICK DVD COPY, Wondershare, BDCloner, OpenCloner, VSO, WinX, Xilisoft, Aimersoft, Clone DVD and all other Blu-ray copy or video conversion software products.

With world’s only Cinavia remover.
Works with Blu-ray original disks, copies, downloads.
Works with Torrent video downloads.
Will create a 1:1 copy, expect Cinavia infected audio
Complete pass-through technology, keep Video quality, Blu-ray extras

http://www.cinexhd.com/cinex-hd-utility/

Comes with a trial version.

This cinavia blocking is becoming more and more widespread, even to standard DVD's. Cinavia people feel they have something that finally beats Slysoft as I've read while searching around for a solution until Slysoft/Elby develops one. What upset me is sites that are bragging about defeating anyDVD by name.
I believe that product only works with the movies in their database, plus the fact that you have to deal with ac/3 audio or so I have heard. I don't have to worry about Cinavia, I have 3 OPPO BDP93 Bluray players that never detected Cinavia, so I really don't pay much mind to those type of programs.

It supposedly works also on movies that are not in their database. They claim or can when autonomous to a degree but a lot slower than movies that are in there database. Some users also claim it does also works for real.

Now personally I'm still skeptical, bit just for kicks let's imagine it works for real and does not replace the audio. Now even with in mind I still wouldn't want it for the reason mmdavis said. The final result is that you lose HD audio, and to me and a lot of users that's a deal breaker.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I believe that product only works with the movies in their database, plus the fact that you have to deal with ac/3 audio or so I have heard. I don't have to worry about Cinavia, I have 3 OPPO BDP93 Bluray players that never detected Cinavia, so I really don't pay much mind to those type of programs.

That's great for you but what about the rest of us. Agree with Ch3vr0n, lack of HD-DTS could be deal breaker. Wonder why it's called CinEx HD if it doesn't do HD sound? Supposing that is not a viable solution, and it appears you work for Slysoft and that fact it's becoming more than just a minor inconvenience to most users, any idea what Slysoft/Elby is gonna do about it? It has spread to standard DVD's, more than just Sony BluRay and if they figure it can't be broken it wouldn't be a stretch to expect the majority of distributors will start using it. Not a good idea to wait and see if that happens, should already be looking at fix as a priority, not going to go away.

Last edited:
It supposedly works also on movies that are not in their database. They claim or can when autonomous to a degree but a lot slower than movies that are in there database. Some users also claim it does also works for real.

Now personally I'm still skeptical, bit just for kicks let's imagine it works for real and does not replace the audio. Now even with in mind I still wouldn't want it for the reason mmdavis said. The final result is that you lose HD audio, and to me and a lot of users that's a deal breaker.

Question then becomes what's worse no HD sound or no backup at all? I've already seen it used on standard DVD's so that won't be the solution.

To me no HD sound is worse, HD video needs HD audio for me. All I know is they're working on a solution, how they'll do it I can't tell you cause I don't know.

To me no HD sound is worse, HD video needs HD audio for me. All I know is they're working on a solution, how they'll do it I can't tell you cause I don't know.

I guess there's no right or wrong take on that. I would rather "suffer" through AC3 than not be able to watch a backup at all. Don't care how they do it that's proprietary stuff. This is got my attention......

Sticky: *Cinavia Protection*
Started by SamuriHL, 10th July 2011 18:30

That's 3 1/2 years they've at least been aware of it. Of course it was a moot point until CloneBD (Slyce?) was released. Trust me, it's going to become a major issue and source of negativity in the very near future. IMO fix should be priority #1. Maybe it is, can only hope so. Spending enough already, don't want be forced to eventually buy into things like CinEx HD Utility (no idea on price but trial helpful) or stumble on an old stand-alone player.

No, it doesn't remove Cinavia, it just replaces the audio track. You will not get HD audio.

Which is worse no backup at all or a perfect backup with HD-DTS replaced by AC3? Now it's appearing on standard DVD's. (Ouija) and will only spread.

Trust me, it's going to become a major issue and source of negativity in the very near future.
Do you really think so, seems to me that most here play the backups on a computer, weather that back up is saved on a disc or to hard drive ?
When playing anything on a computer Cinavia isn't an issue any more.

Looks like the real pain in the ass lately is Playlist Obfuscation.

Jeff R 1

I would be surprised if most folks back up their movies to watch on PC, especially when 50"+ TV's are in an awful lot of living rooms, and it's tuff having your family huddled around a 23" monitor. Maybe so. True, those choosing to watch movies on a PC don't have to worry about cinavia for now. Haven't run across Playlist Obfuscation that I'm aware of.

But for many of us who like to kick back in the recliner, open a cold one, and enjoy them on the big screen thru a decent home theater system - I'm sure there's quite a few watching them that way - are being and will continue to be limited in what we can back up. That was never the case with regular DVD's. Whatever came around, they were on top of it. That's what made them successful in the first place. Why stop now.

If it's gonna stay that way much longer isn't it only fair people should know they can't watch cinavia protected movies on their stand-alone bluray player up front so they're aware of it's limitations before they buy the program. I found out the hard way and believe me it's not an enjoyable experience.

Regardless of where and how one chooses to watch them, don't you think at least they should be capable of playing on a stand-alone bluray player? They sell an awful lot of them. Google cinavia and you'll find places boasting of finally defeating Slysoft. They are rumored to be working on it and I hope they find a solution as soon as possible.

Back