• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia affecting rips only?

I don't think so. It's released by Fox, and my UK copy doesn't have a Cinavia logo on the case

I don't think so. It's released by Fox, and my UK copy doesn't have a Cinavia logo on the case
There's no logo here either indeed.
Well, that's fine, as long as they use that lousy protection only on crappy movies, it's all win for us legit customers.

Well, it certainly will be a surprise if you can work around Cinavia on licensed software players. (It's still a workaround till you can actually remove it, i.e., Slyce. :p )

Right.

Pretty soon. Only some finishing to do. I still have to decide, where to place the check-box to enable this feature. ;)

This is great news! Thanks James for all the effort.

Had the cinavia issue for the first time last night on resident evil:retribution iso using tmt6, was going to install an old version of tmt5 but hopefully I won't have to now if the new version. Of anydvd will sort it.

It's my birthday on the 6th what a great present it would be if the new version is out by then. :)

I can't find a thread that address this issue; "what new movies have Cinavia and which ones don't.
Such as G.I. Joe Retaliation 3d, Dreed 3d, The Great OZ 3d, Silent Hill 3d, Escape from planet earth 3d, Hotel Transylvania 3d, Jurassis park 3d, Monsters Inc. 3d, Gamer 3d, The Hobbit 3d, which have Cinavia and which don't? Thanks for your help.

check for the cinavia logo on the box. That'll tell you (pretty much any sony release)

I have looked for symbol and have not seen them on all the disc I'm having problems with, but some do. I know that they keep updating blu-ray disc, because certain disc will play on my samsung 6900's and some won't, neither have cinavia on them, but some 3d's won't play. I went out and bought an LG that has cinavia on it, and of course they play, but before I start backing up my disc, that I don't see any symbols for cinavia, I was trying to find out if I would be wasting 50 GB disc, only to still have a problem on the LG. If some disc don't have cinavia, but won't play on my samsung 6900(because of some other type of updating from manufactor) will they play on the LG or will cinavia recognize the back up?

if it doesn't have the symbol on the packaging and it's not a sony release, chances of it having cinavia are close to zero. Not playing can mean anything. Faulty disc, player not powerfull enough to load the java, ...

Thanks, I'll try making the disc and playing it in the LG, maybe the latest non-cinavia update in my Samsung is not capable of playing the newest 3d's, thanks again for your help.

Good updated list, but the site has gobs of pop-ups that try to hide the content. :mad: (Edit: It also leaves out Ted, a non-Sony title without the logo that reportedly contains Cinavia per multiple sources.)

if it doesn't have the symbol on the packaging and it's not a sony release, chances of it having cinavia are close to zero. Not playing can mean anything. Faulty disc, player not powerfull enough to load the java, ...
There are a few releases, mainly non-Sony, that don't have the Cinavia logo (edit: including Ted and a few others on the above list). The surest way to know it's a Cinavia issue is if the error message contains the word "Cinavia", either outright or by link to cinavia.com; anything else is not Cinavia (i.e., Screen Pass, faulty disc, etc.)

Last edited:
I have backed up certain blu-rays that are on the list (such as SALT), and they have played in my 6900 Samsung. However, I have backed up some blu-rays that will not play on my samsung and do not have cinavia (could this be from the blu-ray disc/firmware updates)? I just got the LG not to long ago, and will try playing the ones that won't play on my samsung and see what happens. I wish that all new dics that have cinavia would said so, so I wouldn't keep wasting good blank disc.

I wish that all new dics that have cinavia would said so, so I wouldn't keep wasting good blank disc.

They should do so. simply look for the cinavia logo. Cinavia infected discs are in 99% of the cases sony releases. And about that wasted discs, that's what they invented BD-RE's for

I used to buy the re-writes but they are more expensive, I think I will go back to them, any tips on where I could save some money?

Is there any progress about that?

Can or we can't rip any bluray so we play it at any standalone media player?

Is there any progress about that?

Can or we can't rip any bluray so we play it at any standalone media player?
Wrong thread. SlySoft has said for years that their ultimate Cinavia solution will be in Slyce (though possibly not on initial release) -- not AnyDVD HD. (A competitor has released a similar solution, but AFAIK its AQ is still not ready for primetime.) There's also still plenty of workarounds, from AnyDVD HD's "Cinavia fix" for PC software players (just don't install TMT 6.5 yet) to using media players that don't have Cinavia.

Back