• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cell

wtg2468

Disk scanning stops at 95%
Log file attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_D_CELL.zip
    808.4 KB · Views: 13
please do not modify the logfile. Logfiles do not come in the .zip file extension. Attach the original. That log can't be used.

Yes. I tried the AnyDVD ripper (to folder) on this one and also got a "fail".
Another new Lionsgate release - no big surprise there.
If you exit AnyDVD and just "re-author" for title 41 - you can get the Main Movie out of it OK.

-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_F_CELL.ziplog
    800.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Going by the release date (which is today) and it's a universal release, chances are pretty high it's a new protection which will require a new anydvd version. You'll need to have patience. This will be a case for @James. Should be pretty interesting due to an unusual read error in wtg2468's log "20.52s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:0"

I am having problems with the "CELL" DVD also. Mine is from Redbox, USA, Lionsgate. I have tried ripping it to hard drive 3 times and got the exact same error each time. See "Ripper Error.PNG". My Log File is attached below. Come to the rescue, James !

fab

To Clams ..

The correct title on the disk that I have is Title 31 ... 1 hour 39 minutes 59 seconds

Ahhhhhh ... I see what you mean, Chev, thanks for the schooling !!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_D_CELL.ziplog
    810.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ripper Error.PNG
    Ripper Error.PNG
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Title 31 works for me. If you are using CloneDVD, uncheck title 45.

My problem is not with CloneDVD. I know about unchecking the incorrect titles. I can't get the disk ripped past 18% using AnyDVD Ripper without getting the ERROR popup I posted.

@fabrikator Please do not double post. Use the edit link below your post instead. Posts merged. Since this is very likely a new protection, you'll need to wait for a new anydvd version before this disc will properly be supported.

@scrossi not all discs may have a "title 45" to uncheck in CloneDVD. If you have issues, you need to post a logfile.

@fabrikator Please do not double post. Use the edit link below your post instead. Posts merged. Since this is very likely a new protection, you'll need to wait for a new anydvd version before this disc will properly be supported.

@scrossi not all discs may have a "title 45" to uncheck in CloneDVD. If you have issues, you need to post a logfile.

My version of "Cell" needed Title 45 unchecked as well

Attached is the log and a screen grab from CloneDVD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_I_CELL.ziplog
    831.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Cell - Unchecked Title.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Redbox-Any idea of correct playlist? Using ClownBD.
No, as you're in the dvd section and dvd's don't have playlists. Now if you're using a Blu-ray, you need to post a logfile in the correct section. No logfile, no playlist.

it does work with AnyDVD 8.0.4.3. [it did not work with 8.0.4.2. for me].
Thank You for the quick response to this problem.

I just want to say how impressed I am with how fast you guys release fixes. New beta works for Cell.

@royallaser 8042 didn't work because it was released before the movie's release date, and new dvd protections are handled with new anydvd versions.

@royallaser 8042 didn't work because it was released before the movie's release date, and new dvd protections are handled with new anydvd versions.

I have a question about this. Why did CloneDVD2 v2.9.3.3 work with AnyDVD v8.0.4.2 on this "CELL" DVD, but AnyDVD Ripper v8.0.4.2 would not rip the disk.

CloneDVD2 v2.9.3.3 is a much older version than AnyDVD v8.0.4.2 Just curious.

Anyway, v8.0.4.3 fixed everything. Many Thanks, guys !!

fab

@fabrikator It didn't, if you'll read the messages people DESELECTED a certain title in the GUI. That specific title is the one anydvd 8042 choked on due to it being the protection and anydvd didn't know how to handle it. 8043 did and as such CloneDVD can process it without needing to untick titles. DVD protections are handled by anydvd versions, all cloneDVD can do is (de)select titles and shrink. It doesn't decrypt. So if AnyDVD doesn't properly support the disc then neither can CloneDVD without a workarround.

That's what unticking certain titles does, it's a WORKAROUND (the problem) until a new AnyDVD version has a full fix :)

Thank You Ch3vr0n
I understand why 8.0.4.2. didn't work, I was responding to James question "please try AnyDVD 8.0.4.3. Please let me know, if it works now"
Thanks again to the RedFox development team and moderators

Back