• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get it to work

Brian_E

I have used CloneDVD2 for a long time and found it to give great results (the added bonus being it's simplicity), so I was keen to try the new program this evening, having just discovered it. However, although I could install it, I couldn't get it to work with the disc I inserted. It's a disc I have made from various recorded TV programmes using a Panasonic Bluray recorder. This is what AnyDVDHD reports about the disc:-

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-08)
MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ260AF 1.00 12121200
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 11826176 sectors (23098 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 19
Removed AACS copy protection!

When I put this disc in the drive, I get an error after the disc has been scanned, stating "wrong medium type." Could this because it is a "home made" disc, rather than a movie I have purchased on Bluray? The disc is made by TDK, so should be good quality I would have thought.CloneBD Error.jpg

Wrong Media Type

I have used CloneDVD2 for a long time and found it to give great results (the added bonus being it's simplicity), so I was keen to try the new program this evening, having just discovered it. However, although I could install it, I couldn't get it to work with the disc I inserted. It's a disc I have made from various recorded TV programmes using a Panasonic Bluray recorder. This is what AnyDVDHD reports about the disc:-

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-08)
MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ260AF 1.00 12121200
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 11826176 sectors (23098 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 19
Removed AACS copy protection!

When I put this disc in the drive, I get an error after the disc has been scanned, stating "wrong medium type." Could this because it is a "home made" disc, rather than a movie I have purchased on Bluray? The disc is made by TDK, so should be good quality I would have thought.View attachment 25654

Just trying ClonBD ans it doesn't work?
I'm trying to backup my Blu ray show on an LG burner but get Wrong Media Type?

Attachments

• clonebd.jpg
    clonebd.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 12
So do you have a Blu-ray disc in the Blu-ray drive?

Wrong Media Type

Just trying ClonBD ans it doesn't work?
I'm trying to backup my Blu ray show on an LG burner but get Wrong Media Type?

You will usually get that display, if you insert a DVD (happened to me once, didn't notice that the Blu-ray came with an additional DVD and I inserted that one by mistake).

Back