• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get it to work and never has!

garillaV

I've tried sending error logs to both slysoft and bugs at elby. still no resolution. Every time I try to back up I start the process and then leave and when I return I get the same error message "INTERNAL TRANSCODER ERROR". I would like to know what to do to be able to burn at least one disc. If someone could help me make sure that some setting on my computer is causing this or what ever. Please help I'm very frustrated and have just stopped trying basically because I can't get any help!!!
Here is the error log file
View attachment The Wolverine error.zip

Last edited:
Not sure but what is this?

06:24:44 PhysicalDevice(E: HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH14NS40)::ReadTrackInformation failed : 05/24/00
06:24:44 PhysicalDevice(E: HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH14NS40)::ReadTrackInformation failed : 05/24/00

Sounds your device itself can't read the media? Did you try to play the movie itself before trying to make a backup copy?

I'd have to agree, looks like it can't read the physical disc. Have you tried ripping the disc to the hard-drive to ensure that the disc doesn't have read errors?

Possible solution

I got some error messages when I first got CloneBD. I was livid. This is junk software that doesn't work. I was wrong.

The problem turned out to be my trying to burn a 48GB movie onto a 25GB bd-r. The predicted processing time (18 hours) was more than my system wanted to deal with. Therefore, the error message.

When I bought some 50GB (dual-layer) bd-r's, my problem was solved. Now that same movie processes in a little over 3 hours.

I'm not sure this will fix your problem, but it's probably worth a try.

Check out my post on the Clone-BD forum about this issue.

I've been able to rip and convert for mobile devices on every movie that I haven't been able to burn so I still don't know what to do or think

Actually taking another look at the log I think I may be able to see another problem. Your destination drive (Drive G) is FAT 32 which means as soon as it tries to write a file size bigger than 4GB it will fail. You need to make your output location an NTFS drive if you intend to do full disc or partial disc copies.

Making a full disc copy is different to making a movie only file. The movie only file is only accessing the main movie whereas the full disc is also accessing all the extras, menu's etc which is why it may well work on some discs when making only a mobile movie file but not when trying to shrink down a whole disc

Last edited:
You can always convert G drive to ntfs "on the fly"
Open command prompt with administrator privilages.

At command prompt type "convert g: /fs:ntfs" without the quotes.
Press enter

"https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb456984.aspx"

Actually taking another look at the log I think I may be able to see another problem. Your destination drive (Drive G) is FAT 32 which means as soon as it tries to write a file size bigger than 4GB it will fail. You need to make your output location an NTFS drive if you intend to do full disc or partial disc copies.

Yes, that's the reason. The error shown in the log file is "disc full" (upcoming versions should give the user proper information on that).

Back