• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't explore Blu-ray in Windows UDF 2.5?

I certainly dont know which one is better, but I found two versions on various forums:
25074A v1.03
2501A v1.02

If anyone knows how to find them on the Toshiba site, I would be interested how and what version they have up now.

I certainly dont know which one is better, but I found two versions on various forums:
25074A v1.03
2501A v1.02

If anyone knows how to find them on the Toshiba site, I would be interested how and what version they have up now.

Interesting... anyone know?

For some reason the version currently on Tosh site is v1.00, I'm running v1.03 off some forum somewhere...

Toshiba UDF reader slows the disk read

Hello,

The Toshiba UDF 2.5 reader for XP works great with one exception.

Occasionally it will slow down my real LG BD HD DVD drive or slow down reading ISO files on virtual drives when watching movies causing severe choppiness.

I remove the UDF 2.5 drivers when I am not needing them for ripping.

If anyone has a fix or a simalar experience I would like to know

You don't need them for ripping. The UDF 2.5 driver is only necessary if you want to examine the contents of a UDF 2.5 mounted disc (physical or image). The players don't require that nor does AnyDVD.

Programs such as tsmuxer do not have UDF 2.5 built in. They reley on the operationg system to read the contents of the folders and therfore the Tosiba UDF 2.5driver is needed to view the contents of the orriginal disk running XP

AnyDVD has UDF 2.5 built in with only one option to make a full ISO or full copy to the hard drive

As in the previous post I remove the Toshiba UDF 2.5 when watching movies because it is not needed and seems to be slowing down playback

Last edited:
Back