• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't exit or Abort program and message about Drive Speed

CountryBumkin

I'm trying to rip a copy of Oblivion. I had ripped this movie previously with CloneBD but somehow my computer deleted it - so I'm wanting to re-rip. So the disk is good. Also, I'm using the latest CloneBD 1.1.60 - I'm going to roll back one version (if I can) and try again.

I got the ripping process started as normal - came back an hour later and this was the message - "Destination Drive is too slow" and shows "Conversion rate at 0 fps".
I tried to Abort and the popup asked Yes/No - I choose Yes, but nothing happened. Screen was frozen. So I used Task Manger to end the process. Task Manger shows 322MB being used.

I checked the drives (its a RAID 6 setup. No errors, plenty of space, so I tried the Rip again.

Same message about Drive being too slow. I tried to Abort again, but had to use Task Manger to stop CloneBD.

What should I check next?

I have a Log from AnyDVD HD, but can't recall how to get a Log from CloneBD (or where it would be if it created automatically)

Attachments

• CloneBD drive message.JPG
    CloneBD drive message.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 13
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.0_Info_E_OBLIVION_NA.ziplog
    257.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Task Manager CloneBD-freeze.JPG
    Task Manager CloneBD-freeze.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 9
I don't have an older CloneBD version to test with. So I'll wait for some feedback/suggestions.

I was able to rip without issue with MakeMKV. it took 40 minutes. I could not rip with ConeBD (I tried both BD drives and go the same message I posted above). They would start out okay then after a few minutes stop completely with the "drive speed" message. Then I can't Abort either. I need to use Task Manger to close CloneBD program.
If you can direct me to an earlier version of CloneBD, I can try again just to see if something in the newest version is the problem.

Can someone remind me - what is the method to make a Clone BD log? I can't find any instruction in the Tutorials or Read-This-First threads.
I think you hold down the "Alt" key then press Abort. But this is not doing anything. I would like to provide a complete set of logs.

the ALT key trigger was removed. You simply abort the encode that then the log button will be visible. Task manager closing should create some form of a log / dump too. Perhaps @Pete can tell you where it's located.

Okay.
I'm not getting to the "log button" popup because I have to manually end the program (it freezes on the Abort screen). If no one else is having any problems - then it must be something on my machine alone. I'll wait until my next pre-ordered BD movie arrives (Sept 19th I think) and try again then.

You can simply open settings and click "show debug log". There is a "real time" log, that will be also visible when the program hangs.

Back