• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't download? Pages won't load

fredload

When I try and download the latest version of ANYDVD HD I get the error message the site can't be reached. I have turned off antivirus the firewall with no luck. The only thing I can think is happening is my ISP is blocking the site? I have been able to update when the newest version is posted in the forums in the sandbox but not able this time because the update is a direct link with no sandbox in the title. Not sure why that is or what the difference is. I searched the forums but no luck coming up with a solution. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Wrong section, download problems are not a Blu-ray issue. Topic moved.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Page will not load. Direct web site will not load..... I can only access when the update version is posted in a sandbox. I was lucky to find the forum for my last update. This has been going on since last year for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Mike,

The .rar and sandbox work great, but all other sites time out. It bothers me because, my program tells me that a new update is available but site won't load and times out (no hand shake/blocked port????). If I hadn't found the forum, I would of thought AnyDvd/Fox was belly-up again. Glad it's not. Hope someone can figure this problem out.

Charter Lifetime membership, from day one.

Downloads fast as heck where I am. No issues
Hello Mike,

The .rar and sandbox work great, but all other sites time out. It bothers me because, my program tells me that a new update is available but site won't load and times out (no hand shake/blocked port????). If I hadn't found the forum, I would of thought AnyDvd/Fox was belly-up again. Glad it's not. Hope someone can figure this problem out.

Charter Lifetime membership, from day one.
I also have a lifetime membership. Can't reach redfox.bz. Only this forum. If someone posts a update download on here other than from redfox.bz, I can use it. Redfox told me I was the only one with this issue.

I had the same problem, but the link to your attached rar file worked fine. Thanks!
When I try and download the latest version of ANYDVD HD I get the error message the site can't be reached. I have turned off antivirus the firewall with no luck. The only thing I can think is happening is my ISP is blocking the site? I have been able to update when the newest version is posted in the forums in the sandbox but not able this time because the update is a direct link with no sandbox in the title. Not sure why that is or what the difference is. I searched the forums but no luck coming up with a solution. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I also have a lifetime membership. Can't reach redfox.bz. Only this forum. If someone posts a update download on here other than from redfox.bz, I can use it. Redfox told me I was the only one with this issue.
How did they tell you that if you cant reach RedFox.bz

Back