• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Can't download from ITVX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I cannot download anything from ITVX everytime I try it says "Sorry something went wrong and gives the error code 10-02. I have created a log file as suggested and have attached it, if you could help me get started I would appreciate it. Regards Ged

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.1.0.astlog
    448.1 KB · Views: 2
For info, there seems to be a copule of threads on this ITVX error...

Yep, it's working OK for me.
Make sure you're signed into ITVX otherwise you will get that error.

I downloaded an ITVX series in the UK with no problems.
Suggest you try logging out of ITVX in any browser window. Re-boot and re-install AS. Open AS and call up ITVX and log in. Try downloading again.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

it works fine with me only issue is the subtitles are missing half the words..

ive found with itvx its best to download one full series or movie at a time if you add more than one different title to the list it will fail after downloading the ep its currently working on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back