• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Can't download from Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

phelings

I've been singing the praises of Anystream over at the competition as you seemed to be ahead while they floundered so a bit disappointed to find I can't download Icons Unearthed James Bond from Prime at the moment.
I assume this will be sorted soon

C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/Redfox/AnyStream/cache (delete the whole cache folder)

I hope you realize you have to pay for it first. Then refresh the page.

Jame bond.jpg

Yes I did pay for it first but when Anystream and the competition both failed to work I cancelled the purchase)

Edit - actually the competition DID work but the download was going to be 540p. No good. Anystream failed completely

Yes I did pay for it first but when Anystream and the competition both failed to work I cancelled the purchase)
Silly I can download it easily in FHD 1080p, you gave up too fast my friend.

Last edited:

Edit - actually the competition DID work but the download was going to be 540p. No good. Anystream failed completely
A log file might have helped had I seen one.

Hows that for you? Now go back and sing some more praises :thankyou:

When it failed I tried a movie that was included with Prime and that failed too. The configuration screen appeared but when I clicked DOWNLOAD the bar that usually appears at the bottom didn't.
I'll have another go

Edit - I'm wondering if it failed because I purchased it while Anystream was open. But I would have expected the movie included with Prime to work

You need to use the Green downloadables button. No other Give it a chance to load and DOWNLOAD. ;)

No - still not working.
Always select 1080 if it's there.
Tried one episode at a time too and that doesn't work. I'll uninstall

Please give it a chance to load once you click download, it may take 10 seconds. Did you follow my instructions above?

I uninstalled Anystream and reinstalled and it now seems to be working. Not sure what happened there. Thanks for your help. The competition still only 540

Edit - your instructions were what I normally do anyway. And yes there is sometimes a delay before the download starts although this isn't something I've seen before

I uninstalled Anystream and reinstalled and it now seems to be working. Not sure what happened there. Thanks for your help. The competition still only 540
You cannot compare a Professional Downloader to an amateur program. ;) They are not our competition, we have no competition. Enjoy our software

You cannot compare a Professional Downloader to an amateur program. ;) They are not our competition, we have no competition. Enjoy our software
Any chance you can add UK Channel 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back