• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't copy blueRay "Das Boot"

TySnake

Titel of Disc: "Das Boot"
AreaCode: 2
Error Message: There is no Error Message occure
Aim: I tried to copy the blueray on disc and afterwords to create an .mp4 file but the media software to convert the track can't locate any track on the copy or on the disc.

Best
TySnake

Attachment: Log - file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_F_DAS BOOT 2.ziplog
    114.3 KB · Views: 3
Update to anydvd 8060, rip to disc, if the rip succeeds and the playback works correctly in something like PowerDVD, then it's not an anydvd problem but a problem with whatever you're using to convert to mp4

Many thanks for quick answer. The playback with VLC doesn't work equal to play a blueRay direct from disc but I found a way to copy only relevant tracks. Many thanks ...

That's a VLC problem, not an anydvd one. VLC isn't a licensed blu-ray player. As such there's always the high chance it cannot properly decrypt the HD audio. This has a number of possible consequences

- no audio at all
- default to the next audio track it can decode (often a foreign language or core audio)
- default to commentary track

Either way if the anydvd rip plays fine in PowerDVD it's not an anydvd problem

I Copied more than 100 DVD/blueray by using always the same toolset and the same procedure. Only this blueray makes some problems. By the way, in this case PowerDVD has the same problem like VLC.
However, I found a way to copy the dedicated .m2ts files on disc to convert it.
Many thanks for your effort.

Best ...

Back