1. RedFox is offering a Xmas discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until December 18, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

cannot register clonecd

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by einst3, Aug 15, 2021.

1. einst3

einst3 Active Member

I had to reinstall my machine and i installed clonecd, i hit the trial button by accident. when i tried to enter my registration key file CloneCD_Key_###.CloneCD it says registration not valid. Please help...

2. einst3

einst3 Active Member

My redfox key does not work but if i use my old slysoft key with the redfox version it works. why does it not use my redfox key?

3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Both should work. Maybe you refunded one key? Maybe it got blacklisted? You need to contact support.

4. einst3

einst3 Active Member

ok thx

5. coopervid

coopervid Moderator

Maybe you installed an old version that uses the Slysoft key and you didn't install the latest for the redfox key. Just guessing...

6. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Please report the solution. And yes it is correct the redfox keys don' t wrk with the old slysoft versions.

7. TeamGamers

TeamGamers New Member

Hallo i have registered my Product on my name, but the registration doesnt work; i think its because of the hatschek in my name; the name is also wrong displayed in the programm and it hangs up at this line. Is it possible to change my Key to an normal S without hatschek? Kind regards

8. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Please contact support. Thank you.

9. TeamGamers

TeamGamers New Member

Thank you for your fast answer; i contacted the support.