• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cannot register clonecd

MaterialDefender

I had to reinstall my machine and i installed clonecd, i hit the trial button by accident. when i tried to enter my registration key file CloneCD_Key_###.CloneCD it says registration not valid. Please help...

I had to reinstall my machine and i installed clonecd, i hit the trial button by accident. when i tried to enter my registration key file CloneCD_Key_###.CloneCD it says registration not valid. Please help...
My redfox key does not work but if i use my old slysoft key with the redfox version it works. why does it not use my redfox key?

My redfox key does not work but if i use my old slysoft key with the redfox version it works. why does it not use my redfox key?
Both should work. Maybe you refunded one key? Maybe it got blacklisted? You need to contact support.

Maybe you installed an old version that uses the Slysoft key and you didn't install the latest for the redfox key. Just guessing...

Please report the solution. And yes it is correct the redfox keys don' t wrk with the old slysoft versions.

Hallo i have registered my Product on my name, but the registration doesnt work; i think its because of the hatschek in my name; the name is also wrong displayed in the programm and it hangs up at this line. Is it possible to change my Key to an normal S without hatschek? Kind regards

Hallo i have registered my Product on my name, but the registration doesnt work; i think its because of the hatschek in my name; the name is also wrong displayed in the programm and it hangs up at this line. Is it possible to change my Key to an normal S without hatschek? Kind regards
Please contact support. Thank you.

Back