• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Cannot Re-Login to NetFlix on Anystream

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregF

HI,

i had just update Anystream and saw that the resolution was reduced for NetFlix (I had not seen the posting about it being a current issue) and as in the past I logged out of NetFlix in AnyStream and closed the program, reopended it and now it will not let me login to NetFlix in AnyStream

I get this message:
Incorrect password for myemail@gmail.com
You can use a sign-in code, reset your password or try again.

Substituted myemail for my actual email. I click on to try a sign in code but one is never sent.

Is this related to the ongoing issue with NetFlix or a new issue?

I am not on a VPN and I even turned off all my PC protections and firewall briefly to test it. Did not help

Thank You

Greg

This issue has been reported all over the internet. It's a Netflix issue. You can't log in on other programs either.

It seems to be me a problem for many others.I too can't login on app but on my browser it works.

This issue has been reported all over the internet. It's a Netflix issue. You can't log in on other programs either.
Can you give me any link or post where I can complain to Netflix or see if other people having same issue?

Can one of you try logging in and making a log file for me? I need log files from those who can't log in.

Can you give me any link or post where I can complain to Netflix or see if other people having same issue?
I think you can do that , just look on Google. I have no direct access to Netlfix complaints

If you're having trouble logging into Netflix, you can try these steps:
  • Check your email and password: Make sure the email on your screen is correct.
  • Reset your password: Go to the Netflix login page and click "Forgot Password?" . Then, enter your email address and follow the instructions to reset your password. Netflix will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
  • Clear the Netflix app data: Resetting the app will delete any downloads saved to your device and sign you out of Netflix.
  • Restart your device: Restarting your device can help.
  • Clear the Netflix cookie: Clearing the Netflix cookie can help.
  • Restart your home network: Restarting your home network can help.
  • Reset your network settings: Resetting your network settings can help.
  • Reinstall the Netflix app: Reinstalling the Netflix app can help.
If you get the error code E111 or the message "Sorry this account is no longer active", it means Netflix account is no longer active or data stored on your device needs to be refreshed

I think you can do that , just look on Google. I have no direct access to Netlfix complaints
Any Forum or anything?You said Issue have been reported all over internet.Where it is reported?

Any Forum or anything?You said Issue have been reported all over internet.Where it is reported?
In other forums, just use Google. I am not going to answer this question. Please use some ingenuity. Maybe its an issue in India.

I just logged in and out.
i had just update Anystream and saw that the resolution was reduced for NetFlix (I had not seen the posting about it being a current issue) and as in the past I logged out of NetFlix in AnyStream and closed the program, reopended it and now it will not let me login to NetFlix in AnyStream
There is a big red banner on top of the forum.

Make a log file.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

Can one of you try logging in and make a log file for me.
Is this what you are looking for?

I had to log out and try to log back in. Opening AS originally I was still logged in.

Update, the log-in issue looks to be solved. I am now able to log-on NF with AS.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.1.0.astlog
    362.5 KB · Views: 0
I knew it was a Netflix issue but I didn't know how long it would last, or whether it was done purposely or not. I guess it was just a Netflix glitch. Thanks George+++++++(y)

I just tried logging in and out and had no issues. So the catastrophe is over. ;)

Most of my devices and browsers (Firefox) I was already logged in so connected without an issue. One browser I needed to log in, and that process went through.

So I decided to try the AS log-in procedure after logging out first. That too went through. Yeah, the OMG! The World Is On Fire! catastrophe is over.

If you are already logged in and "remembered" that status stayed. If you had to log in that process was failing earlier. It looks to be fixed now.
Thanks George++++++, I am glad to have you on board here in the AnyStream forum.

Can this thread now be marked as [Solved] in place of [Not a RedFox issue]? We don't want people to swarm here and think there is still an issue.

Well, until the next time NetFlix mucks around, that is.

Can this thread now be marked as [Solved] in place of [Not a RedFox issue]? We don't want people to swarm here and think there is still an issue.

Well, until the next time NetFlix mucks around, that is.
I guess we can do that, if it happens again I can always merge the threads. It wasn't a Redfox issue, so I cant mark it resolved, because we didn't resolve it, it was resolved on its own as a nf GLITCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back