• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cannot download in 1.1.3

i spoke too soon. after clicking download and walking away i did not see the audio1 license registration error that popped up, i think i'm in the same category with DeepSpace here

I tried to install the update, but in this version I can only see SD resoltuion (as know), but the two audio fields are empty. Have not downloaded the title. Closed AS, reverting back to 1.1.2.0 but getting the DRM error again.

lol, been checking forum for more than a week, hoping for a new version. didnt install it just yet, 1.1.2.0 downloading just fine from amazon (US). no DRM errors.

edit: 15 mins later i get DRM cant process blah blah error on prime.

Last edited:
I did not upgrade to 1.1.3.0. For me, 1.1.2.0 is working as good as it always has. I see all resolution, language and subtitle options.

trying a different movie on Prime to see if this error is persistent, so far have not seen the audio DRM error and it's progressing in the dl %-wise

I can't download anything and always get an error that i should reload the page. Helps nothing. I am using Amazon Prime.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Amz_error.png
    Amz_error.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 7
a side note i want to make --

some titles (not all) are presenting me with DRM issue on Amazon Prime with 1.1.2.0.

another side note --

a recent rental that I 'viewed' using AS, apparently did not register with Amazon that it was indeed 'viewed'. know this because i got an email reminder from Amazon that my rental is still waiting to be watched.

a side note i want to make --

some titles (not all) are presenting me with DRM issue on Amazon Prime with 1.1.2.0.

another side note --

a recent rental that I 'viewed' using AS, apparently did not register with Amazon that it was indeed 'viewed'. know this because i got an email reminder from Amazon that my rental is still waiting to be watched.
I used to get that from Amazon all the time. Don't anymore. Once paying for a rental I just start playback for a moment using the Amazon Prime app on my iPhone which gives the prompt that the rental period will start.

I used to get that from Amazon all the time. Don't anymore. Once paying for a rental I just start playback for a moment using the Amazon Prime app on my iPhone which gives the prompt that the rental period will start.

i was under the impression that AS is basically seen as a viewer towards the service providers ... ?

Back