• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Cannot download from Netflix

Hello, over the past few days I have been unable to download anything from Netflix, I get the onscreen notification " Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details" Can anyone help please?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    46.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AS error.jpg
    AS error.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 18
Exactly what movie or episode do you get that message on? I cant even find a movie in your log file that has been downloaded or an attempt to download one. Do you get this message with all downloads? It seems that your Network may be the issue because your last issue was the same only with ITVX. Since you are the only one with this issue, it may be on your end.

I want to add that this issue might be caused by a shared Netflix account, especially since Netflix implemented the password-sharing ban. I was using my aunt's Netflix account to download content, but I encountered the same error at my own home. However, when I go to her house, the downloads work fine.

I got that error with Disney+ yesterday but I kept refreshing and it eventually worked. It hasn't happened since.
Also, are you using a VPN? I was at the time.

Just to be clear about the password sharing: i have the standard 1080p without ads, that let me log from 2 devices. one is seen as the firefox browser login.... the other is considered Anystream? (and so the total should be 2, if Anystream remain logged in forever).

It shouldn't matter how many devices if connections come from the same IP (or household)
You can be logged in from many devices (there might be a limit, but I didn't reach that yet) from that household, but you can only stream from 2 of them simultaneously.
Whenever you log out and in in AnyStream, a new device is added, it's always been like that.

Exactly what movie or episode do you get that message on? I cant even find a movie in your log file that has been downloaded or an attempt to download one. Do you get this message with all downloads? It seems that your Network may be the issue because your last issue was the same only with ITVX. Since you are the only one with this issue, it may be on your end.
Hello, I have downloaded several things from Netflix including all three series of Lost In Space, but in the past week I get the error message i mentioned and cannot download anything.

It shouldn't matter how many devices if connections come from the same IP (or household)
You can be logged in from many devices (there might be a limit, but I didn't reach that yet) from that household, but you can only stream from 2 of them simultaneously.
Whenever you log out and in in AnyStream, a new device is added, it's always been like that.
Okay 2 streams at the same time. So if I logged in on Firefox to view synopsis or do a search and THEN I download only from your software, technically, I am streaming from one device only…. Right?

Hello, I have downloaded several things from Netflix including all three series of Lost In Space, but in the past week I get the error message i mentioned and cannot download anything.
Try doing a DNS flush. Flushing DNS will clear any IP addresses or other DNS records from your cache

Okay 2 streams at the same time. So if I logged in on Firefox to view synopsis or do a search and THEN I download only from your software, technically, I am streaming from one device only…. Right?
I guess so ... I think there will be some kind of message if you exceed your limit ... or it doesn't work at all.

Also make sure the place you are downloading to has hard drive space left. That one threw me a couple of times.

Same problem here, also not using vpn.
Applies to Neflix Norway.
Get a message on the screen when I am logged out,
see attachment

Attachments

• netflix1.jpg
    netflix1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Same problem here, also not using vpn.
Applies to Neflix Norway.
Get a message on the screen when I am logged out,
see attachment
When you post for support in this forum, please generate a log file and start your own thread. There are too many people posting in this thread because you think you have the same issue. I would appreciate one person issue in one thread, do not hijack someone else's thread even if you think your issue is the same. Any thread without a log file will not receive help. This applies to everyone in this thread besides the OP.

If this is still the case please generate another log file right after you get that message, do not close the program.

Back