• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can you add something to the next version of Clone CD

b.mercurio

Can someone add a automatic shutdown feature after the file has been burned to a cd or dvd on Clone CD like they have on Clone DVD. There has not been an update on Clone CD or Clone DVD in quite a while. And I hope they add this small but helpfull feature to the next version and I hope that version comes out soon.

You'd have to ask elaborate bytes that, they're the creators of cloneCD. Slysoft is only a licensed reseller.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

You'd have to ask elaborate bytes that, they're the creators of cloneCD. Slysoft is only a licensed reseller.

This going back to Elby for development issues is really getting old. I was thinking about getting Clonecd but no way am I paying that amount of money for a program that is not being developed any longer. Especially for one that just copies and thats it. Elaborate Bytes stopped developing this software years ago because of legal problems. If Slysoft is not developing it then no one is. So if you are saying its left up to Elby, then its a dead software with no future developing.

Old or not, still does the trick.

Old or not, still does the trick.

Not arguing that. Any one that wants to pay big bucks for a software that will copy a disc, go for it. My issue is this, when a new version of Windows comes out that Clonecd is not compatible with, who is responsible for the development, to insure the consumer that it will be taken care of?

Not arguing that. Any one that wants to pay big bucks for a software that will copy a disc, go for it. My issue is this, when a new version of Windows comes out that Clonecd is not compatible with, who is responsible for the development, to insure the consumer that it will be taken care of?
Everything is relative, if 29€ is big bucks, then by all means think twice.

I am.

Back