• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can we get an expanded development tracker?

SomeRandoDude

I'm aware of the two stickied posts, but what I'm looking for is an idea of what the developers are working on, and what is actively being planned for the near term (3-6 months) that is kept up to date. Would this being something redfox would consider posting, and maintaining here on the forum? Combining, and including the existing stickied posts with this would make sense imo.

Primarily I'm interested to know what, if any, of the additional streaming services are being planned and are actually "in work". Along with the information contained in the existing stickies.

I want to make sure its understood that this request is, in no way, a criticism. I really love AnyStream, and looking forward to using it for a long, long time to come. Simply interested to get a better grasp of what we can expect moving forward. thanks!

They don't give this kind of information out .. what the developers are working on ... they are working on. And when a new release will be posted is ... well when it is posted.

I'm aware of the two stickied posts, but what I'm looking for is an idea of what the developers are working on, and what is actively being planned for the near term (3-6 months) that is kept up to date. Would this being something redfox would consider posting, and maintaining here on the forum? Combining, and including the existing stickied posts with this would make sense imo.

Primarily I'm interested to know what, if any, of the additional streaming services are being planned and are actually "in work". Along with the information contained in the existing stickies.

I want to make sure its understood that this request is, in no way, a criticism. I really love AnyStream, and looking forward to using it for a long, long time to come. Simply interested to get a better grasp of what we can expect moving forward. thanks!
That information is not available. The priorities are with the developers and no one else.

Back