• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Can`t login by netflix

teealf

I purchased the license for AnyStream today. I can't log in to Netflix with my details. I am shown. Incorrect password.How can that be

Please upload a log file. Did it work when you used the trial software? Have you made your profiles? If you are using a VPN to go out of your region, you must turn it off.

I could no longer test Netflix in the trial version because the trial version no longer worked. i only test Prime and it works. Disney+ dosen`t work too. Here comes the Message"Provider set up failed"

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.0.astlog
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
i don`t use VPN
Turn off the VPN go to the Netflix website in your browser log out of all devices, and then change your password. What country are you trying to access with Netflix? After you have logged out of all devices and changed your password come back here and we will see if your issue still persists. Disney won't work with the ads subscription, you have to upgrade to no ads subscription.

Back