• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can Someone Help Me With A Sound Problem In Clone BD?

Exactographics

I just purchased and began to use Clone BD. I backed up my Blu-ray of Minions. However, all of the musical parts, such as when it comes on, plays like it's dragging and jumbled. Everything else as far as the dialog in the movie is fine. This also happens in all of the movies that I backup on Blu-ray. Does it have something to do with Clone BD when it takes the Cinavia out of the backup or is there a particular setting that I need to have it on when making the backup? The only setting that I changed when doing it was turning all HD audio to AC3. I did nothing else. Can someone tell me how I should actually use the software (settings that should be chosen) when backing up my Blu-ray movies, especially those with Cinavia?

If I understand "dragging and jumbled" right, that's a side effect of AnyDVD's Cinavia removal.
Better switch that off, unless you really have to remove Cinavia.

all movies that have cinavia do this background sound until slysoft discover how to fix this
is your choice to back up or not

Exactographics: Cinavia is not detected via the USB port. If your equipment (Blu-ray player or TV) has the ability to accept the MKV format, you might want to try using CloneBD to convert your disc to a movie file. You will need to read the manual of your equipment to see what file formats they accept.

Back