• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can not retain Menus in certain movies

This, in all likelyhood is your problem: you used Anydvd ripper.
... I'll bet your right babe! (we say cool stuff like that in L.A. 8) ) Use CloneDVD to rip and burn. You only need AnyDVD to run in the background and decrypt the CSS protections ... not to rip with.

CloneDVD may be the single best, issue solving ripper on planet earth at this time. It rips ... it fixes structural protections ... it burns ... BUT WAIT ... don't send your money yet because there's more(!) ... tonight and tonight only, you will receive a free set of ginseng (never needs sharpening) carving knives ... yes absolutely free with your order for CloneDVD ... call now ... our operators are standing by for your call.

Edit: stop posting so damn fast ... I can't keep up! I'll just figure this issue is over. So I'll just continue backing up TKAMbird Disk2. Aloha

Last edited:
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along. :clap:
"Star Wars" (1977)

Production: 20th Century Fox, Lucasfilm Ltd.

Distribution: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation

>>Line also used in:

"Blade Runner", 1982,

Production: Blade Runner Partnership, Run Run Shaw, Shaw Brothers, The Ladd Company.

Distribution: Warner Bros. Pictures

Last edited:
LOL. sorry for the fast post. I was just excited to actually have a problem solved. Thanks again guys.

I am moving along now. Qreat quotes. Not many people pick up on the line in Blade Runner. That movie is full of Star Wars easter eggs. Did you know the Millienium Falcon flys by in the back ground in one scene?

Back