• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can I transfer my Anystream Plus licence to a different machine?

TomTiddler

I have a replacement for my main "workhorse" computer and would like to transfer my licence if possible.

licenses are user bound, not mathine bound. You can use the same license on 2 machines, as long as only 1 of them has the program running at a given time. If the old one is no longer used. Just uninstall it, tell it to remove the registration info when you're asked, and simply install and activate on the new machine. All done.

Please remember that your quota will stay the same. Enjoy the program and have a great time

I was able to rip from HBO Max yesterday on 2 separate PCs, so yes it is possible. Today I am gonna RIP from Netflix on one OC and Amazon Prine on the other.

Back