• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can Anystream download from Disney Plus Mena Region (Hotstar) ?

Lara tono

Disney Plus was launched Recently for many new Countries but with a seperate app called hotstar
can anystream support downloading from this ?

If you can access this site by logging in using the normal D+ URL, probably yes (the same way you can access channels on Amz). But if Hotstar counts as a different site with a different URL, it has to be added.

will there be a support for this region soon by anystream ?
Redfox doesn't do ETA's. Can't disappoint anyone then when a date comes without releasing what was planned for a certain date.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Redfox doesn't do ETA's. Can't disappoint anyone then when a date comes without releasing what was planned for a certain date.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
We know that by now, but at least they could say yes we will look at it or no, we don't want to do that (soon).
Same for some issues or feature requests. I consider no answer more disappointing than a delay by a month or two. And by now there are some things that are left with no anwser.

Maybe YOU do know, but the person i quoted obviously didn't.

Maybe YOU do know, but the person i quoted obviously didn't.
That is right, I never claimed OP does. It is about the general thing, not this specific thread. But if you consider it offtopic and anyone wants to write more about this, I will create a new thread for it.

Disneys+ new release regions with Hotstar are having issues. Please check that out first before thinking it's an AS issue. AS does not support Hotstar logins to Disney.

Back