• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Buying AnyStream and the Robinhood App

guitarman8254

I've been using your products AnyDVD, CloneDVD and CloneCD since
2002. I would like to start using AnyStream. The problem is that I don't
have a PayPal account. Is there anything that can be done to allow me
to start using AnyStream

You don't need a PayPal account to buy AnyStream. If you reside in the US you need to get a cryptocurrency wallet and buy some digital currency.

PayPal can be used to buy digital currency but they are not the only way to go.

Please take a look at this Guide

Robinhood is a very easy way to buy Bitcoin, so is the Cash app and Paypal.

Not into Bitcoin. Will the credit card capability from the US ever be available again? If so, I will gladly buy for the ability to access downloads from Amazon. If not, I will wait for StreamFab to finally fix Amazon (already have a lifetime membership there). If neither happens, I'll just stick with what I already have downloaded. One might think with StreamFab having issues that this would be a great time to steal as many of their customers as possible, but I personally don't see that happening if Bitcoin is the only way to go.

Will the credit card capability from the US ever be available again?
I cant tell you what will happen in the future. We are always trying to find a credit card company that will work with us. Due to the nature of our business, this is not an easy task. I suggest you use PayPal, The Cash App, or Robinhood to procure some BTC and join us. It's not very hard and the knowledge may come in handy in the future. ;)

Back