• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying 2nd copy

Fred256

Is there a discount for a second copy? I have 2 comps and sometimes the CDROM in the other works better, depending on the disk and scratches etc. I've just finished the a trial on computer2.

Alternately I believe you can port AnyDVDHD from one comp to another, but I've lost the info on how to do that. Is is feasible or too much a hassle ?

Thanks for any info.

Is there a discount for a second copy? I have 2 comps and sometimes the CDROM in the other works better, depending on the disk and scratches etc. I've just finished the a trial on computer2.

Alternately I believe you can port AnyDVDHD from one comp to another, but I've lost the info on how to do that. Is is feasible or too much a hassle ?

Thanks for any info.
Not that I'm aware of, but there is 20% off right now.

Another option, if possible, is just put both drives in the same machine.

20% at a lot of times during the year and an additional 10% for using BTC, BCH, or LTC

Back