• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buy AnyStream Plus in dollars.

Julio Nahum

I try to buy AnyStream Plus and my bank rejects the payment in euros. Could it be done in dollars?

You might need to contact the bank and let them know you are making an international purchase. I had to do that back when I bought the Slysoft version of AnyDVD.

You might need to contact the bank and let them know you are making an international purchase. I had to do that back when I bought the Slysoft version of AnyDVD.
Thank you ChuckH, It is still an excellent idea

I try to buy AnyStream Plus and my bank rejects the payment in euros. Could it be done in dollars?

In my case, and I think in many others in the US, the transaction is rejected because it's a foreign transaction in general.

My bank allowed and immediately reversed the transaction, then sent me an email inquiring about the validity of the charge.

All I had to do was approve the transaction via the email, then re-try the purchase -- and all went well.

So, as others have said, you probably need to approve the transaction through your bank first, not convert it from euros...

T

Back when RedFox first went live I tried to purchase a new license for AnyDVD and was rejected. I received within a few moments phone call from Visa Fraud asking about a bogus international transaction on my debit card. Told the clerk it was legitimate and I heard some furious keyboard typing for a couple of minutes. The clerk then told me to try again, and Lo! The transaction went through.

Another AnyDVD purchase a few months later and I informed the CU ahead of time I was making a purchase. Still didn't stop Visa Fraud from calling me at early, early in the morning like the first time.

Even though the problems were resolved without a lot of endless hassles the experience made me consider going the route of using BitCoin should I decide to make any other RedFox purchases. More steps involved, but I shouldn't get 3am phone calls.

I was able to do it. Talk to the bank, I did the purchase again and this time it worked for me. I'm very happy. I have a question, if I format my PC, I can always activate the program on my PC, TRUE?
Thank you ChuckH, It is still an excellent idea

if I format my PC, I can always activate the program on my PC, TRUE?
Keep your license key file stored somewhere other than your PC. On a floppy disk, writable CD disc, USB flash drive, etc. As long as you have that file you can activate the app, just as you did when you first did after your purchase.

I keep my license files for all my Elby/SlySoft/RedFox apps stored on multiple types of media as well as archived in my email account.

Keep your license key file stored somewhere other than your PC. On a floppy disk, writable CD disc, USB flash drive, etc. As long as you have that file you can activate the app, just as you did when you first did after your purchase.

I keep my license files for all my Elby/SlySoft/RedFox apps stored on multiple types of media as well as archived in my email account.
I keep my license files, on a USB stick, a small one 8gbs is more than enough for 100s of license files and numbers. I also have a back up of that in an encrypted cloud , I use Mega, but there are many of them.

Good idea.

:)
I keep my license files, on a USB stick, a small one 8gbs is more than enough for 100s of license files and numbers. I also have a back up of that in an encrypted cloud , I use Mega, but there are many of them.

Another good idea.

With myself, I use Google Drive to backup all of my Elby/SlySoft/RedFox licenses, along with email backup, just like @FurryGuy suggested.

:)

I have all my license files, from SlySoft and RedFox, on multiple burned CDs and DVDs as well on a couple of USB flash drives. On each backup I have multiple copies of the files. One set archived, two sets archived into .rar and .zip files.

Why multiple backups on different media? CD/DVDs can get read errors, I had a USB flash drive fail as well. Better safe than sorry, I say. And the cost for all the media, not that much anyway, is worth it because I have insurance against failure.

Last edited:
I have all my license files, from SlySoft and RedFox, on multiple burned CDs and DVDs as well on a couple of USB flash drives. On each backup I have multiple copies of the files. One set archived, two sets archived into .rar and .zip files.

Why multiple backups on different media? CD/DVDs can get read errors, I had a USB flash drive fail as well. Better safe than sorry, I say. And the cost for all the media, not that much anyway, is worth it because I have insurance against failure.
Better safe than sorry

I used the virtual card option from Zip (previously quadpay) app
smart I did it too plus your not using your credit or debit card to purchase with and zip pay is quick and easy to sign up with the phone app or a browser extention for chrome browser.

Better safe than sorry
Oh, yeah, I know the pain of having my boot HD fail, and I had no backups. Lots of files I'd collected over the years, gone.

Now I make daily backups of the boot partition, one full backup weekly and six differentials as well as a monthly full backup for insurance. Two copies of the daily and monthly backups. So I don't have to worry about losing EVERYTHING again.

When installing new software, especially something I might not want to keep, I make a full backup as a "restore point." I don't want to keep the newly installed app? Restore! Then I don't have to worry about any left-over registry muck or files/directories.

Miscellaneous files created/downloaded since the last backup, even the monthlies, I keep a temp backup available. I make backups of everything I download from the internet, archived on DVDs and imaged as ISOs I keep backed up on two HDs I can hot swap in and out easily from one of the PCs on my home network.

If'n that sounds excessive, meh! It works for me. :Þ

I think I've said more than enough to derail this thread. *wanders off*

I have the lifetime version, and tried to upgrade to the pro version. (went through anystream). I did the payment, and it went back to the main page with an error. (No product selected). wtf??

edit: Nevermind :) I got the mail with the pro licens.

I have the lifetime version, and tried to upgrade to the pro version. (went through anystream). I did the payment, and it went back to the main page with an error. (No product selected). wtf??

edit: Nevermind :) I got the mail with the pro licens.
Welcome to the Redfox project, we really appreciate your support.

Back