• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burlesque

BinGuy

Anyone had any problems ripping this movie? I tried it yesterday and couldn't get past the encryption. Sorry I can't retrieve my log for it to post. It is corrupted it seem's. Thanks in advance for any help or reply.

Anyone had any problems ripping this movie? I tried it yesterday and couldn't get past the encryption. Sorry I can't retrieve my log for it to post. It is corrupted it seem's. Thanks in advance for any help or reply.

Still need log file....delete that old log file or folder and redo a log file again....

Wish I could... lol. The movie didn't belong to me, a cousin had brought it by. After I couldn't rip it he took it home to watch. I'll either get it back from him or I have it in queue at netflix. I'll get another log then. Thanks.

Then you don't own it. Do you?

Slysof policy on this is they only allow make backup of disc your own.

Yep--admitted that you weren't the owner and just making an illegal copy for yourself (your friend's or netflix's)---BIG NO NO HERE!

I want to see log file from any disc that has a problem, if the movie did not belong to him, we cant have a log now can we? So lets calm down.

I had no problem with this title in R1. No special protections.
I watched it last night - pretty good for a "musical".

-W

Good Backup

Here are my llogfiles of Burlesque Reg 1
Hope This helps:agree:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.9.0_Info_D_BURLESQUE.zip
    95.5 KB · Views: 6
Back