• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bummed.. But thanks Slysoft

Thanks indeed for years of good service, sad to see it end. But it's the 24th @zebadee :p

Outstanding company, staff and forum members - I wish you all the best.

It was an honor and privelage to have such a great software company and programmers, making the finest in DVD and Bluray Copying software. I really will miss you guys. You were great. We had a great long journey together. Thank you for all the great memories I've shared with you (as often I would the fourms but would never post often). Farewall my friends at Slysoft.

"I have been - and always shall be - your friend."

Seems appropriate. At least in my mind.

Apparently today is the day things are making me remember a lot of movie quotes. I clearly see this scene and hear the dialogue in my head like opening day in the movie theatre.

Sorry to see them go. While most of their products were good, the only one I was
actually using was CloneCD .. I did not have a need for the others at the time and
since I do not use Blu-Ray at present, had no need for them. Who knows maybe
they will win the battle or provide a private site for paid owners to use.

not sure if this was asked somewhere else and I missed it but will the forum stay open or will the discussions just move somewhere else? :unsure:

That's not sure atm, but i hope they will keep them open one way or another. As a registrar myself i know it isn't that hard to migrate a forum from 1 site to another

I hope and trust all involved will find a door open to even better possibilities. I've found SlySoft to be professional, patient, talented and loving of the art that is film while demanding it available to audiences as modern networks allow. For TPTB, I'm really not sure what they imagine they have accomplished; it remains a fact that giving and hiding plaintext from Bob is a fools errand (and a logical contradiction). That in practice less professional and trustworthy groups will facilitate that reality remains a distinct possibility.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/game_of_thrones

To James and the rest, the community, peace, and best wishes!

Wow..just found out and totally bummed. Never posted much as never had much of a problem in the over 12 years that I've been using the Slysoft products. I'd just like to say thank you to all for the excellent help you've given me and the hard work that went into a truly great product. Hopefully someday another variation of sorts will come upon us. Thank you Slysoft!

I've been using AnyDVD HD and BD Rebuilder for the past few years to make backups of my BD movies and to burn on blank BD-R media.
Now that AnyDVD HD will no longer be updated, what would you guys recommend for accomplishing the same task?

I'd rip with the blue monkey, but ONLY rip. Compression quality apparently still sucks. Then use bdrb or CloneBD to shrink.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Dvdfab ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back