• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug with batch or problem not fixed using 1.2.60 with netflix

Wizard34

I was downloading some tv series from netflix with batch mode and i qued both seasons of the series from netflix with 1260 and there is a bug or issue not sure. When i qued both seasons only the first season downloads now when i go to requed season 2 of the show anystream askes me to overwrite season 1 to download season 2. Now i went back to 1250 and it did not ask me to overwrite any files already downloaded. Here is my log from 1260. I can still post a log if needed i have one now when i went back to 1260 from 1250 it never asked me to overwrite want a log just in case i retried another show no overwrite the overwrite being asked showed up in batch of a show i wont name but if ivan or pete or or a dev askes i would tell by pm the overwrite showed up when qued full season of a show season 2 all at once or even manual quad them to download. On the title i should of put the problem occurred in 1260 sorry about the title.

Last edited:
same here. What's happening is the file being written has the season number as -1 whatever it really is, unless it's already S1. So if you set S1 to download, it downloads as S1. But if you set S2 or anything beyond, it writes the files as S (-1). So S2 downloads as S1, S3 ends up as S2, etc. I've downloaded 6 seasons so far and S2-S6 have all written to disc with the season number decremented. Oh, and just wanted to mention they are the correct files/downloads for the given season, and they're named correctly, besides the Season #. So I ended up with 2 season 1's, with the correct episode names. I just had to pick out the real S2 episode names and update the filename to S2. Then update every season after that to the correct season #.

I was retesting the eps of the show season 1 and 2 of the one had a issue and now its not asking to overwrite just now renaming wrong ill try 1261 if it fixes the eps renaming issue. I do have the logs for the show if needed ill pm ivan if you still need them even its not asking to overwrite.

Back