• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[BUG] Can't login to Netflix / no option to log out?

I can't log into Netflix either. Invalid password issue.

First time trying Netflix with AnyStream. Amazon Prime Video worked earlier today, and I can log into Netflix outside of AnyStream just fine.

AnyStream: 1.0.6.0 64bit
Logfile uploaded

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0.astlog
    230.8 KB · Views: 0
I would suggest not offering useless suggestions. I solved the problem without downloading a minor point upgrade. As someone else noted earlier, Microsoft Edge (which I don't ever use) was running as a background process. Once I killed that background process, Netflix worked correctly.

IT's not a useless suggestion. Any time someone is having a problem, we ALWAYS recommend updating to the latest version available (that includes beta versions). You may not like it, but it's standard procedure. Now @Prospere this IE/Edge background process could that really be the culprit to any continued login failures?

IT's not a useless suggestion. Any time someone is having a problem, we ALWAYS recommend updating to the latest version available (that includes beta versions). You may not like it, but it's standard procedure. Now @Prospere this IE/Edge background process could that really be the culprit to any continued login failures?

While I'm not him, let me offer some insight: I encountered a similar problem, thought I forgot my pass, so clicked forgot my pass, when went to reset it, the mothership said I can't have the same new pass as the previous one, so I went back, tried to login with the same creds and it worked (had 3 logged in sessions at the time, and it was fine). Probably it's some cookie problem...

I too experienced this bug. Tried 1060 first time today. Found this thread. Uninstalled 1060. Installed 1061. Same incorrect password on Netflix. Edge open or closed - did not make a difference. Copy and pasted password from Notepad. Worked.

Back