• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[BUG] Can't login to Netflix / no option to log out?

Sawney

I wanted to login using a different Netflix account, but I couldn't find an option to log out or change the login/password. Maybe I missed it, but if there genuinely isn't a way to change accounts then that seems like a useful feature that should be easy enough to implement.

To change accounts, I completely uninstalled and reinstalled AnyStream, then attempted to login using the second account's details. It didn't work. I then tried to login using the first account's details, and it doesn't work either.

Code:
00:02:05.295 - [Debug] Sending login request to Netflix.
00:02:05.820 - [Notice] The user is not logged in.
00:02:05.821 - [Warning] Netflix login required.
00:02:05.823 - [Notice] Netflix reports: Incorrect password.

I've double checked by logging into the Netflix website, and the login/password are definitely correct.

I've uninstalled AnyStream again, and tried to login to Netflix again, and it still says I've entered an incorrect password. I now can't use AnyStream. :(

As a temporary solution - delete the "Cache" registry entry under

Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\Netflix

We will add the the "Logout" option.

That didn't work. I tried deleting all entries under

Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RedFox\AnyStream\

as well, and it's still not working.

Code:
00:00:00.000 - [Notice] Start logging at Thu Sep 24 19:58:19 2020 GMT
00:00:00.021 - [Notice] Failed to load Netflix cache. The user is not logged in.
00:00:00.022 - [Notice] Connecting to Netflix
00:00:00.061 - [Debug] Netflix panel loaded.
00:00:00.061 - [Debug] Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:79.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/79.0
00:00:00.146 - [Debug] License confirmed.
00:00:00.147 - [Notice] AnyStream version 1.0.1.0
00:00:00.756 - [Notice] The user is not logged in.
00:00:00.757 - [Warning] Netflix login required.
00:00:31.552 - [Debug] Sending login request to Netflix.
00:00:31.808 - [Notice] The user is not logged in.
00:00:31.809 - [Warning] Netflix login required.
00:00:31.810 - [Notice] Netflix reports: Incorrect password.

I still can't login in Netflix on AnyStream Beta 1.0.1.1

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.1.astlog
    1.1 KB · Views: 2
Thank you guys for fixing the login issue i managed to login successfully keep up the good work!

I still have problem to login in Netflix on Anystream 1.0.2.0.

I tried with VPN but still cant login. Always says that my password is incorrect.

And thanks for your effort to solve the Netflix login problem

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.2.0.astlog
    420.3 KB · Views: 1
Please, stop posting the same identical post across 3 different topics. It makes it impossible to keep track of your logfiles and to assist you.

I downloaded and tried this today. I am attempting to login to Netflix for the first time and getting "invalid username/password". When I use those same credentials from Chrome, etc... it logs in fine.

Is there a workaround here?

I downloaded and tried this today. I am attempting to login to Netflix for the first time and getting "invalid username/password". When I use those same credentials from Chrome, etc... it logs in fine.

Is there a workaround here?

Anystream version?

hmm, then you shouldn't be having any problems. The initial netflix login problem was fixed in 1040. Can you provide an anystream logfile after you attempt to login? Menu > Create logfile

I don't understand the exact reasoning for this, but when I encountered a login issue with NetFlix being incorrect password. I discovered I was currently logged in to NetFlix on my Microsoft Edge browser. After I logged out there Anystream was able to sign in without any further errors.

Back