• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug 1.1.5.2 no audio language tag is set for NF

Xander

Hi
AS 1.1.5.2 has stopped Setting the language tag on audio streams for NF, works on D+, dont know about AP
Not sure if this just stated to happen or if it came with 1.1.5.2

Attachments

• No_Langugage_Tag.PNG
    No_Langugage_Tag.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 14
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    379.5 KB · Views: 0
Yes as far as i can tell the correct languages are downloaded,
but it causes unnecessary work then muxing multiple languages in the same file, and if you dont mux your stuff and search plex or simila software for a specific languages they wont show up.

another log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.4.astlog
    273.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes as far as i can tell the correct languages are downloaded,
but it causes unnecessary work then muxing multiple languages in the same file, and if you dont mux your stuff and search plex or simila software for a specific languages they wont show up.
If I may seem so nosey but why would anyone want multiple languages other than the one they speak?

If I may seem so nosey but why would anyone want multiple languages other than the one they speak?
Just one example ... there might be more:
Althouch the dubbing really good in Germany, sometimes I want to watch a video in the language it was filmed... take comedy shows ... the jokes are just different in native language.

Just one example ... there might be more:
Althouch the dubbing really good in Germany, sometimes I want to watch a video in the language it was filmed... take comedy shows ... the jokes are just different in native language.
Do you mean the punch line changes and it's still funny? German dubbing is among the best in the world.

RF1. I'm a native German but I only view movies with original English audio. I think also many people from the Netherlands and Skandinavia do so.
Then why would you need 2 languages, when you enjoy the english track?

For example if a family member is not so familiar with English and wants to watch the translated show / movie.

Do you mean the punch line changes and it's still funny? ...
Well ... some things are just different ... Most recent example ... Toy Story: Woody is duelling with a magna doodle... he tells him: Draw ... Magna doodle draws a gun :LOL:
In german he says "Zieh" (what you usally say in german when duelling with guns) ... that basically means "pull" ... :rolleyes:
So that joke is only half as funny ...

For example if a family member is not so familiar with English and wants to watch the translated show / movie.
Okay, you convinced me, but you are a special person, you speak many languages fluently, I doubt many are as good as you are.

Well ... some things are just different ... Most recent example ... Toy Story: Woody is duelling with a magna doodle... he tells him: Draw ... Magna doodle draws a gun :LOL:
In german he says "Zieh" (what you usally say in german when duelling with guns) ... that basically means "pull" ... :rolleyes:
So that joke is only half as funny ...
Yeah -there are many jokes / word games that can't be translated and then the movie is half as funny.

Mv boys grew up in the US. All 3 boys (including myself) wanted to watch the last 3 StarWars movies with original audio when they came out in movie theaters. They do it also here as special events. And the theatres were quite good occupied. I guess since English is a "must" today, many students spend time abroad etc. a movie with original English audio is what more and more people want - if they can comprehend w/o a delay in their brains. That's what it comes down to.

I use it motsly for my kids, shows and movies i grab original language and dubbed, but also if i grab a movie thats not in a language i speak i want to know what language it is.

I also noticed this, ie. no language is set when downloading from NF. It is set in all videos I downloaded with 1150, but when I tried 1155 and now 1156, it is not set anymore. It does download the correct track, though.

Back