• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BSG: The Plan. Yet Another Annoying bug.

Homeworld

Okay. I have a new bug and I'm not able to provide a CloneBD log. I've tried old and new software versions. Completely removed, reinstalled and restarted CloneBD/Windows. Whichever way I try to process Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (Blu-Ray obviously), CloneBD hates it. I think I had one fluke where it started working.

This disc works fine. I can use the disc with other programs ripping or watching. The ISO made with AnyDVD HD extracts fully and works with other software. I've given CloneBD every option I can to load the movie. Folder format. .ISO. Direct from disc (With AnyDVD HD of course). Mounting in virtual clone drive. Protection intact image. Protection removed image. I've re-ripped the disc.

What happens to CloneBD.
If I load the movie I will not get any preview images on the Copy Mode page.
If I select the play icon on the Copy Mode page CloneBD will freeze and I have to kill it in task manager.
On the selection page CloneBD can lock up, that stopped happening. I still see preview images.
It will work and allow me to select the content I want now.
Go through to the transcode/recode options. I've not seen different behaviours by changing options.
When it's time to recode the movie, CloneBD is stuck preparing the movie. It looks like it's trying.
If I try to abort or exit CloneBD it will essentially lockup and I have to kill it in task manager.
This is the only blu-ray disc that I've seen with this behaviour.

I don't mind processing this movie with something else but would definitely prefer to use CloneBD.

I can't get to the stage where CloneBD will provide an error so cannot generate a log.
I've provided an AnyDVD HD log below. If I can provide any further information please do ask.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_H_BSG_THE_PLAN.ziplog
    213.4 KB · Views: 5
Okay. I have a new bug and I'm not able to provide a CloneBD log. I've tried old and new software versions. Completely removed, reinstalled and restarted CloneBD/Windows. Whichever way I try to process Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (Blu-Ray obviously), CloneBD hates it. I think I had one fluke where it started working.

Can you make CloneBD get stuck on preparing the conversion, then open settings and activate the debug log.
In the debug log display, set the log level to "debug" and then copy the displayed contents, post here.
Thanks!

Actually Pete, I opened the settings and saw the clear cache button for the first time. I guess uninstalls and reinstalls didn't clear that?
It worked fine after this so I guess CloneBD still has a lot of bugs.

Last edited:
Back