• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Brothers Grimm

Really, as Drinklyeanddie mentioned before, there really shouldn't be anything terribly exciting with the original disc in terms of protection. So, unless Anydvd 6.1.9.3 introduced a bug with this disc, I'm not sure what's going on.

Really, as Drinklyeanddie mentioned before, there really shouldn't be anything terribly exciting with the original disc in terms of protection. So, unless Anydvd 6.1.9.3 introduced a bug with this disc, I'm not sure what's going on.

We'll just have to wait for some feedback.

It's definitely odd.

Hello,

Sorry for late reply, was busy :D

OK, I allways rip to the HDD, never on the fly. Tried many things, different Drives, nothing worked till I tried the settings in AnyDVD with "go directly to the main Movie". Checked with a DVD+RW and it did work in my Panasonic stand alone machine. Ripping 2nd part and then will burn to normal DVD+R (Verbatim) and play them on my stand alone players (Panasonic and Bose). Will infor you later about the results. :agree:

Checked with a DVD+RW and it did work in my Panasonic stand alone machine.

Try the same thing, but do a full disc backup with the default settings in Anydvd. If that works, then Anydvd does not have an issue with this disc.

Also I'd try another original disc just to ensure it's not bad. Simply because an original disc plays fine doesn't mean it is fine.

OK, tested my backup DVD´s (2 x DVD+R, I don´t use DL), its working in my standalone player :agree:
Can´t change original disc easely in Germany, must prove it´s bad, otherwise bad for me :mad: But I don´t care, cause my backup seems to work now. Just strange that it´s working only when it is set on "Jump directly to Main Movie" and refuses to work when set on "Jump directly to Title menu" which is the setup I normally use since a long time.
Anyway, thanks for the hint to the "Jump directly to Main Movie", that´s what made it work for me :bowdown:
Cheers, ptol

OK, tested my backup DVD´s (2 x DVD+R, I don´t use DL), its working in my standalone player :agree:
Can´t change original disc easely in Germany, must prove it´s bad, otherwise bad for me :mad: But I don´t care, cause my backup seems to work now. Just strange that it´s working only when it is set on "Jump directly to Main Movie" and refuses to work when set on "Jump directly to Title menu" which is the setup I normally use since a long time.
Anyway, thanks for the hint to the "Jump directly to Main Movie", that´s what made it work for me :bowdown:
Cheers, ptol

Can you please

1. Disable "remove annoying adverts and trailers" in Anydvd.

2. Do a full disc backup (including trailers, etc.) by selecting "Clone DvD" from the main menu in Clonedvd.

Can you please

1. Disable "remove annoying adverts and trailers" in Anydvd.

2. Do a full disc backup (including trailers, etc.) by selecting "Clone DvD" from the main menu in Clonedvd.

Done. It´s functioning :bowdown: A wonder :D

O.k., this isn't really an Anydvd issue then. "Remove annoying adverts and trailers" does not work properly with all discs.

Sometimes it's the little things. ;)

It's unfortunate that this was the problem in this case but it's never been a completely guaranteed method to work. I never use it, personally.

I'm just glad the issue got sorted out. :)

Back