• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Broken link from RedFox download page

Swazirs

I visited this page:

Then tried to visit the link mentioned here:
"Mais serviços de streaming serão adicionados no futuro. Uma lista de candidatos pode ser encontrada nesta postagem do fórum"

Which means: "Further streaming services will be added in the future. A list of candidates can be found in this post"

The thread cannot be found... please fix with the correct URL

I visited this page:

Then tried to visit the link mentioned here:
"Mais serviços de streaming serão adicionados no futuro. Uma lista de candidatos pode ser encontrada nesta postagem do fórum"

Which means: "Further streaming services will be added in the future. A list of candidates can be found in this post"

The thread cannot be found... please fix with the correct URL
I deleted that thread. We have 36 pages of providers that are under consideration. That page is old and not applicable anymore.

Do you know if the brazilian service "Globoplay" is supported by AnyStream Plus?

Back