• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Britbox coming anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeva3260

Forgive me if this has been asked. But as the title says, is there any chance Britbox will be added soon? I have a VPN and and a Britbox UK subscription. Whilst I have no problem streaming from them, there's a few titles I'd like to add to my collection.

Britbox is available through Amazon channels. ;)

Britbox.png

Last edited:
Forgive me if this has been asked. But as the title says, is there any chance Britbox will be added soon? I have a VPN and and a Britbox UK subscription. Whilst I have no problem streaming from them, there's a few titles I'd like to add to my collection.
download via amazon

Britbox is available through Amazon channels. ;)

View attachment 73360
I already subscribe directly to Britbox though. Why would I cancel an account I already have to re-sign up? Also, Britbox on Amazon does not have everything that Britbox has.

I already subscribe directly to Britbox though. Why would I cancel an account I already have to re-sign up? Also, Britbox on Amazon does not have everything that Britbox has.
Britbox is only available on Amazon for AS. If you don't want it then don't cancel and reup

Britbox is only available on Amazon for AS. If you don't want it then don't cancel and reup
I know that. My question was if AS was going to make Britbox available as a standalone option for the reason that Amazon's Britbox does not have all the same content as the standalone app.

I know that. My question was if AS was going to make Britbox available as a standalone option for the reason that Amazon's Britbox does not have all the same content as the standalone app.
No, not while its available on Amazon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back