• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Break Dawn part 2

You can't you get the latest beta from the top of the forum

where's your upload id then. Without it they can't identify the upload

Can someone please zip the contents of

\BDMV\JAR

including subdirectories, but excluding the folder 05000?

Then please upload to http://upload.slysoft.com

Another upload sent... Sorry so late.
Your file '03000.zip' was uploaded successfully, the upload ID is: 513392e120c45

Last edited:
Breaking Dawn Pt 2 USA JAR Dir

Upload ID 5133a5e6083a1 for your examination

I am going to start a thread with this info and see if any one has founnd the exact .mpls listing with all the pieces in the correct order.
ie: 00706.mpls, 1:55:13
[504+516+503+508+513+502+501+506+507+519+511+505+512+515+514].m2ts
- Chapters, 18 chapters

Wasn't it said the movie is all on just one m2ts (00451.m2ts)? I guess maybe there several versions of it and on some the movie is split.

Wasn't it said the movie is all on just one m2ts (00451.m2ts)? I guess maybe there several versions of it and on some the movie is split.

I have the 2 movie title (Pt. 1 & Pt. 2) Breaking Dawn blu-ray set from Walmart.
The Part 1 disc offers both the theatrical and extended versions of the movie. It includes a director's commentary, but no other extras.
The Part 2 disc from that set has only 1 playlist for the main movie (#733 - 1:55:12 with 19 chapters per PowerDVD9 - or 18 chapters per BDInfo) made up of only 1 file (00451.m2ts).
This title includes lengthy special features.

Last edited:
I have the 2 movie title (Pt. 1 & Pt. 2) Breaking Dawn blu-ray set from Walmart.
The Part 2 disc from that set has only 1 playlist for the main movie (#733 - 1:55:12 with 19 chapters per PowerDVD9 - or 18 chapters per BDInfo) made up of only 1 file (00451.m2ts).
This title includes lengthy special features.

Yes, that's not the disc, this thread is about.

Again: 7.1.5.5 should now handle all variants.

I just ripped it with 7.1.5.5 and the audio/video stutters when playing back with MPC-HC. Test a few other movies previously ripped and they playback fine.

I just ripped it with 7.1.5.5 and the audio/video stutters when playing back with MPC-HC.

Whatever that is, it's not related to the protection, you have some other problem there.

I think it has to do with the sparse flag. I copied it to another HD and then back and it plays fine now. No more sparse flag either.

So the new version should handle Breaking Dawn Pt2 completely? I plan on picking this up today. But I like to keep extras and menus. Or is this fix ONLY for main movie only?

I tried 7.1.5.5 on my original unprotected rip to ISO and it now plays back properly on PowerDVD9. Ripped this ISO to DVD Folders to hard disk and it plays properly too (with TMT3). However, the original unprotected ISO is 29.6GB, and the rip to folders is 54.2GB, with the 05000 JAR folder being 24.7GB. :eek:
This causes BD-RB to throw up an error message "Target is too small to continue" when trying to create a BD25 full backup. :(
Reripped to unprotected ISO and it also plays properly but I cannot do a full disc backup with BD-RB, get the same message "Target is too small to continue" :(

By simply deleting the 05000 folder from the JAR folder still lets TMT3 play it back properly, and BD-RB does not throw up the error message!
Can it be as simple as this or will there be a negative consequence because of this? :confused:

By simply deleting the 05000 folder from the JAR folder still lets TMT3 play it back properly, and BD-RB does not throw up the error message!
Can it be as simple as this or will there be a negative consequence because of this? :confused:

No, that's ok and the way to go.
We figured that they'd probably not continue to use this rather silly method to bloat the discs, but if they do, we'll eventually remove those files automatically.

Currently Ripping now. No ridiculously long scan time. Probably due to 7155.

Thank you slysoft for quick attention to this title.

Back