• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Rays converted to MKV MPEG-4 AVD (Lossless), AC-3 issue

eodtech

For some reason when I convert a movie and try to use MPEG-4 AVC (Lossless), AC-3 setting to MKV; the video is horrible. It's like I am watching a video at 15 frames a sec. It is not smooth at all and unwatchable. Other methods work fine, is this a known issue? It doesn't matter if its coming from already ripped folder, iso, or direct from BD drive. One specifically I tried was Riddick, but I also tried others.

CloneBD 1.0.5.1
AnyDVD HD 7.6.2.0
System Info:
Windows 10 Enterprise
Intel i7 4790K
8GB Ram
AMD Radeon HD 5700
Samsung 850 Pro SSD
Various drive in Sans Digital Storage array
Using MPC-HC to play videos

Last edited:
For some reason when I convert a movie and try to use MPEG-4 AVC (Lossless), AC-3 setting to MKV; the video is horrible. It's like I am watching a video at 15 frames a sec. It is not smooth at all and unwatchable. Other methods work fine, is this a known issue? It doesn't matter if its coming from already ripped folder, iso, or direct from BD drive. One specifically I tried was Riddick, but I also tried others.

Interesting. Didn't even know, that profile was added, totally sailed by my head.

You're right, there seem to be issues with it.
The result plays perfectly fine with VLC, plays choppy with MPC-HC and PDVD won't even start playing.
Thanks for the input.

Back