• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray accelerates introduction of new DRM technology

If you guys crack BD+- oh man, that will be a great day. Seriously, think about it- they can't implement another security measure without completely destroying what user base they have. I almost hope blu-ray goes for it! Think about it- BD+2 or something- and all previous blu-ray players are dead, or require firm updates, or some other crap- hddvd will flourish!

Correct me if I am wrong, but if BD+ goes down, then the DRM systems- all of them- are irrevocably dead, unless they alienate their existing installed base.

Am I right?

i have just started to support both formats now that any dvd came out and i can back up the movies i buy ( with young children at home this was very important as disks can become damaged very easy) bottom line, i will continue to buy movies in both formats as long as i can back them up, if the day comes when i cant back up these movies i will no longer support these formats

So we should remove Blu-ray support in AnyDVD HD to stop you from buying Blu-ray discs? :D

James- can you confirm my post on BD+?

No. They can always invent stupidities like "Arccos for BD". (We will crack that, too, of course...)

Just don't buy Blu-ray players & movies, please. Punish Fox, Sony & Disney. They deserve it.

Back