• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Blank tabs on AP and WOW after upgrading to 1.5.9.0 64 bit

Don922

I upgraded to 1.5.9.0 and get a blank tab on WOW and AP. I disabled those providers and reenabled them and have the same issue. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.9.0.astlog
    278.8 KB · Views: 2
Already tried to clear the cache? (not sure, if WOW uses the same caching behaviour as Amz, but that sometimes helps:
Exit Anystream
Windows-Key + R
insert:
Code:
%localappdata%\Redfox\AnyStream\cache
Enter
-> Delete all contents of folder
Start Anystream

I don’t think the problem is the cache, try uninstalling, and reinstalling and rebooting in between

I have the same problem. Amz works without problems. WOW load the srt, but without any sign in it. Try to uninstall / reboot / install (like you said & always with 1.5.9.0), but it´s still the same problem. I always try to directly embedded the titles into the movie (I tested with "League of S. Pets"). Same problem. I also see, that not all movies / series (old and new stuff) have subtitles available for a download. Is that a problem with AS or the provider?

I have the same problem. Amz works without problems. WOW load the srt, but without any sign in it. Try to uninstall / reboot / install (like you said & always with 1.5.9.0), but it´s still the same problem. I always try to directly embedded the titles into the movie (I tested with "League of S. Pets"). Same problem. I also see, that not all movies / series (old and new stuff) have subtitles available for a download. Is that a problem with AS or the provider?
The issue that the OP has is not with subtitles. Your issue is different. The OP has an issue loading the GUI for tabs, nothing to do with subtitles. Please start your own thread. I cant help you without a log file.

I figured I'd try the latest version before I uninstalled & re-installed. I just upgraded to 1.6.1.1 and it is working now.

Back