• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitrate

Hercules

hello, sorry for the question, but I have not found any arguments about it, how can I change the bitrade on anystream? or the CRF? because the files are downloaded very, very low by bitrade

I assume you mean the bitrate ... short answer is: you can't
But you can change the video resolution ... just use the dropdown list in the download configuration window.
2021-06-24%2013_07_13.png

2021-06-24%2013_07_01.png

You can also change the Audio Bitrate in the audio track dropdown list.

Bit rate is not determined by AS. It downloads what is provided.

BTW, this has been answered many times already. Please search before posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello, thanks for the answer, the problem is that the files are very small in size .... then I have to raise the bitrade with megui

hello, thanks for the answer, the problem is that the files are very small in size .... then I have to raise the bitrade with megui
Define "very small"
Are you aware, that increasing the bitrate does not change the actual quality of a video ?

lol by "raising the bitrate" you're not only adding unnecessary bloat data inflating the filesize, you're also likely re encoding the video making the quality worse. So a loss²

The above posts are correct, that will not help you, Hercules. Why dont you post a logfile.

hello, I give you an example same file downloaded with any and with another program

Attachments

• ANY.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 16
  • another program.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 19
Compare the videos...
Do both look the same?
If so, why keep the bigger file?
Bitrate does nothing say about video quality ...
I could create large videofiles (with huge bitrate) that look terrible

If both video files look the same to you, keep the smaller one ... end of story!

To be more clear ... AnyStream downloads a file with a given size. That will be the best quality you will get from that provider in that resolution.
If you recode that (MeGUI) it still looks the same (maybe worse), but now it needs more space on your hard disk ... you gain nothing by doing that.

Back