• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitcoin - A Note For Non-Users (Useful Tips Included)

I used the web wallet option which only required Email confirmation then I found a Bitcoin seller that took paypal and only asked for phone verification ordered my bitcoins in my case I bought like .025 which is a quarter of a bit coin more than enough buy and anydvd HD license with with about $40.00still left in my bitcoin account.

The market flucuates every day on the Bitcoin market do not buy anymore than needed to take care of your imediate online transactions is the best option for most.

I ran into the Visa problem also so that is how I solved the problem.

I started out looking for sellers in my area and both wanted to meet with me bringing cash (no thanks). I found your other post and I liked what I saw (Bitcoin Ranger). I'm not endorsing them but I liked the idea that I could use plastic or Paypal as an initial funding source. Given the problems I had using my debit card, if I had to do it over again, I'd use your route.

I started out looking for sellers in my area and both wanted to meet with me bringing cash (no thanks). I found your other post and I liked what I saw (Bitcoin Ranger). I'm not endorsing them but I liked the idea that I could use plastic or Paypal as an initial funding source. Given the problems I had using my debit card, if I had to do it over again, I'd use your route.
I sort of wished I did what you suggested in your post, but since I got my AnyDVD license, I'll mark it as a learning experience.

Well, just as an experiment I made the smallest purchase of BTC I could through bittlyicious. £7.34 garnered me a grand total of BTC0.0225. Using the mobile app for my bank account as suggested everything went through in a matter of minutes and the currency appeared in my wallet fairly quickly.

One odd thing on the way through this bit is they ask you to use a specific reference during the bank transfer and to ensure that you don't use 'Bitcoin' or similar as it may result in your account being blocked. Thankfully their instructions are nice and clear but if, like me, you're new to any of this do read EVERYTHING (maybe a few times for good measure) on every page you come across just to be sure you know what's happening.

Still not sure it's something I would want to use too often but for the odd little thing here and there I can't see any problems. bittylicious seem to make a few pennies out of the process as Blockchain currently reports the amount as equating £6.88 but I'd say that's no different to how PayPAl or eBay operate. Probably similar to what my bank/credit card would charge me for a currency conversion as well.

Tomorrow will tell for sure when I set about getting my RedFox licence :)

Last edited:
You can use Mastercard also now.
I spotted that earlier. But with the way card processing is taking place I'd rather not have either card blocked, especially around payday as that's when all my bills go out.

No harm in trying something new either
Just over 24hrs till I can set about getting my licence(s) so you'll have my money soon (I hope). :-D

I had no problem just a simple phone verifacation the transaction was very fast and I am not endorsing them either but if i had another need for bitcoins that is where I would purchase them they are quite reasonable.

Back