• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Beta testing for Netflix/Hulu fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuttJunior

I know it's being worked on, and I assume that it is a big deal since it's been a few days now with no new release. But what I'm wondering is if RedFox might be looking for testers to try out a new release with the fix before it is released as a public beta. If so, I would be interested in helping out and be a tester.

If they were smart, they'd use the android_generic cdm for Netflix and Hulu which is already widely leaked.

I know it's being worked on, and I assume that it is a big deal since it's been a few days now with no new release. But what I'm wondering is if RedFox might be looking for testers to try out a new release with the fix before it is released as a public beta. If so, I would be interested in helping out and be a tester.
If you're asking this question, you have no understanding of how DRM works at all. If it was that easy then a public beta would be already out.

The other person in this thread is right, but the mods will probably delete that as they don't like us talking about the internals, and that solution won't work for Amazon once they update their DRM too. Which is probably tomorrow because in old Chrome versions you can see a notice saying "update by December 6 to keep streaming".

If you're asking this question, you have no understanding of how DRM works at all. If it was that easy then a public beta would be already out.

The other person in this thread is right, but the mods will probably delete that as they don't like us talking about the internals, and that solution won't work for Amazon once they update their DRM too. Which is probably tomorrow because in old Chrome versions you can see a notice saying "update by December 6 to keep streaming".
yes tommorow is dooms day

Maybe don't start a sentence about the developers with "if they were smart."
Almost everyone here appreciates what they're doing and understands how hard it is.
They couldn't even implement choosing the video format for amazon prime, even if it's literally just a change of a HTTP Get Parameter which they could eeeeaaasssiiillyy implement.
If they don't know, that's okay, I can tell them how it works if one of them DMs me, but for me it just looks like they know and don't care enough.

yes tommorow is dooms day

If that happens those complaining about some lost token shall never complain about some lost token again knowing the meaning of true loss, at least for a while

If that happens those complaining about some lost token shall never complain about some lost token again knowing the meaning of true loss, at least for a while

true, but tokens shall be lost, theres no way around it when these problems occur.

This token fixation is becoming somewhat hilarious! I would love to be a fly on the wall when some of you lose internet service for a period...how successful are you in getting AT&T, Verizon, Comcast or any other carriers in crediting you back for all those lost bits??? OMG - I could have downloaded a couple of hundred videos that I will probably never watch - just for the sake of collecting them. :rolleyes:

So silly... Tokens just need time to fill up again... In what kind of hurry are you?

so silly. AP or HMAX change something, but youve already queued up 50 downloads. go to sleep, wake up, tokens gone, half of downloads are 0kb. just saying. not complaining. i know everyone here gets quite nervous when it comes to complaining. (insert smiley because hahahahaha obviously is too cryptic). im happy with my purchase. and to make things even better, i love using tokens for 0kb downloads. it tells me something is wrong, so i dont download until its fixed. cheers!

This token fixation is becoming somewhat hilarious! I would love to be a fly on the wall when some of you lose internet service for a period...how successful are you in getting AT&T, Verizon, Comcast or any other carriers in crediting you back for all those lost bits??? OMG - I could have downloaded a couple of hundred videos that I will probably never watch - just for the sake of collecting them. :rolleyes:

nice blog, dad. but, you missed the point. cant say that was my initial intention, but am glad now it happened the way it happened.

Maybe don't start a sentence about the developers with "if they were smart."
Almost everyone here appreciates what they're doing and understands how hard it is.
Sure, but I'm just saying they could have fixed this right away by hosting generic like they hosted 2209 for netflix and hulu, instead they probably be waiting untill they done cracking the new one so they only hosting chromecdm for all services. That's plain stupid when generic also works for MPL NF.

so silly. AP or HMAX change something, but youve already queued up 50 downloads. go to sleep, wake up, tokens gone, half of downloads are 0kb. just saying. not complaining. i know everyone here gets quite nervous when it comes to complaining. (insert smiley because hahahahaha obviously is too cryptic). im happy with my purchase. and to make things even better, i love using tokens for 0kb downloads. it tells me something is wrong, so i dont download until itx fixed. cheers!
Somehow I think we would never become friends. Your attitude is just so self-centric and arrogant. Forgive me for my words Just my opinion. It's just me and has nothing to do with the forum, other users or my job as a mod.

so silly. AP or HMAX change something, but youve already queued up 50 downloads. go to sleep, wake up, tokens gone, half of downloads are 0kb. just saying. not complaining. i know everyone here gets quite nervous when it comes to complaining. (insert smiley because hahahahaha obviously is too cryptic). im happy with my purchase. and to make things even better, i love using tokens for 0kb downloads. it tells me something is wrong, so i dont download until its fixed. cheers!

This is an awesome community with great folks. We are all "birds of a feather" here. From one user to another, there is really no need to be abusive towards anyone. I am sure many are annoyed with what happened but it's the nature of the beast. Understanding that will help, refuting it will only make one frustrated for no good reason.

Sure, but I'm just saying they could have fixed this right away by hosting generic like they hosted 2209 for netflix and hulu, instead they probably be waiting untill they done cracking the new one so they only hosting chromecdm for all services. That's plain stupid when generic also works for MPL NF.

Where's your competing product? Maybe you should show them how it's done, since you're so smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back