• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Beta 1.2.9.1 Processing playlist nothing happens

Wizard34

I installed the newest playlist everything goes ok download button at the top when i hit download a episode of a show It pops up processing playlist but never finishes. It just like flashes nothing happens i cant switch to another provider when this happens. Anystream locks me up from doing anything. I looked through recent posts but i saw nothing on this issue.

I have a feeling some of the ongoing problems relates to some seasons having some episodes with only SD DRM keys available, but HD DRM keys on the starting episode. Okay, I will try and explain that a bit better with an example: Brooklyn Nine-Nine on NF: Season 3 episode 11 currently cannot be downloaded as HD, but the rest of the episodes in that season will download as HD fine. I had to manually unselect that episode to exclude it from trying to download in HD and then select it separately afterwards for the option to download in SD. Otherwise I end up with either a garbled episode 3 minutes in, or an outright failure to process playlist. The same problem happens on AP: Episodes 1 and 6 of season 2 of Vikings cannot be downloaded in HD, but everything else in that season (and all the other available seasons) can. It's hit and miss, and you have to narrow down the troublesome episodes manually, and then manually choose each episode one by one to figure out what resolutions can be downloaded.

Back