• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]Beavis and Butt-Head [Classic episodes]

AnyFan85

Dear AnyStream devlopers,

can you please fix the Beavis and Butt-Head classic episodes from Amz manually like with the Riverdale series?

These episodes have only 768*576 instead of 1440*1080.

S07E08 Cyber-Butt
S07E14 Follow Me

S03E13 Sporting Goods
S04E27 Crisis Line
S05E16 Stewart Moves Away

I know there are currently issues with Amz going on but I starting to worry because the series will dont stay online for a long time.
The episode "S08E01 Werewolf of Highland" got already taken down after 40 days.

Thank you very much in advance for the treatment
Have a nice day
Kind regards Jason

Attachments

• prime-Beavis and Butt-Head_S07E08_Cyber-Butt.astlog
    328.1 KB · Views: 1
If you have read some of the other threads on the forum, we are having issues with Amazon at this moment and are working relentlessly to fix it. I apologize for your inconvenience. This will be fixed in the next release. Please have a bit of patience. This is not an easy task, Amazon does not tell us in advance when they make changes.;)

Just to note, Beavis and Butt-head is available in our Paramount+ provider at 1080p right now. They have a free trial, why don't you see if they have what you want and use the free trial while are fixing the APV side.;)

Thank you very much for your help and your suggestion.
Will have patience and hope it will be fixed very soon.

I know that Paramount+ has it available too but APV has better audio, higher video bitrate and no annoying black bars available.
I thought when I open a topic about it, it might be possible that the episodes get fixed sooner like with the Riverdale series where 3 episodes or more got already fixed in the last days.

Riverdale topic
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/1402-nf-riverdale-s06e20-21-480p-only.85230/

EDIT: And by the way have the episode "S07E31 Drinking Butt-ies" already black bars on Amazon aviable or it as an error made by AnyStream?

Attachments

• prime-Beavis and Butt-Head_S07E31_Drinking Butt-ies.astlog
    394.3 KB · Views: 1
Thank you very much for your help and your suggestion.
Will have patience and hope it will be fixed very soon.

I know that Paramount+ has it available too but APV has better audio, higher video bitrate and no annoying black bars available.
I thought when I open a topic about it, it might be possible that the episodes get fixed sooner like with the Riverdale series where 3 episodes or more got already fixed in the last days.

Riverdale topic
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/1402-nf-riverdale-s06e20-21-480p-only.85230/
Yes, I posted that. We are working relentlessly to fix all the issues. I cannot give you an exact date, all I can say is that we are aware of this issue and the developers are working many hours a day to get it resolved. ;)

Yes, I posted that. We are working relentlessly to fix all the issues. I cannot give you an exact date, all I can say is that we are aware of this issue and the developers are working many hours a day to get it resolved. ;)

Thank you I understand....
And did you know why the episode "S07E31 Drinking Butt-ies" have black bars on Amazon and all the episodes are not it is a mistake from Amazon or Anystream?
I posted the AMZ log in my last message.
Thanks

Thank you I understand....
And did you know why the episode "S07E31 Drinking Butt-ies" have black bars on Amazon and all the episodes are not it is a mistake from Amazon or Anystream?
I posted the AMZ log in my last message.
Thanks
As I have said many times, we only download exactly what you see on the website. I will look at your log, I really never watched Beavis and Butthead, but I do know some films have the black bar but that is not Paramount+ or AnyStream as you said. Most current films have an aspect ratio 2.35:1. Many recent theatrical releases distributed and labeled as "widescreen" retain this very wide aspect ratio. Because the image of these movies is wider than a widescreen TV, your home theater places black bars on the top and bottom of the screen and some have a 16:9 aspect ratio, you can usually change that in the settings of whatever you are using to watch it on. Those black bars on the sides are not an AnyStream issue.

Last edited:
I will say this about this content. I have the official DVD set for the entire original series. It was a huge mess and a pain digitizing it. There were bits and pieces all over the discs in the way of episodes and extras. I could not tell what was what. Fortunately each disc had 1 large track of all the episodes in one. I used that to snag the episodes and they look really good considering their age. I just do not have individual episodes.

With all that said. I would not be shocked if the Paramount content was equally a confused mess for the early sutff.

Dear AnyStream devlopers,

can you please fix the Beavis and Butt-Head classic episodes from Amz manually like with the Riverdale series?

These episodes have only 768*576 instead of 1440*1080.

S07E08 Cyber-Butt
S07E14 Follow Me

S03E13 Sporting Goods
S04E27 Crisis Line
S05E16 Stewart Moves Away

I know there are currently issues with Amz going on but I starting to worry because the series will dont stay online for a long time.
The episode "S08E01 Werewolf of Highland" got already taken down after 40 days.

Thank you very much in advance for the treatment
Have a nice day
Kind regards Jason
The episode you said they took down is still on Prime but they are charging $2.99 for it now. All the other episodes are on P+ in 1920 x1080 except season 9,10, and 11 which are in 720 x 540. I guess they need to fix that on P+ next

Attachments

• Butt-Head.jpg
    Butt-Head.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 9
Back