• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved} 1402 - NF - Riverdale - S06e20&21 480p only

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
Episodes S06E20 and E21 in the download configuration only show 480p. I have no doubt redfox will fix this. I'll be waiting. Log attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2_Riverdale-S06E20&E21.astlog
    226.4 KB · Views: 1
Looks like a DRM issue again (the limited to SD one), as the log first shows 1080p for both episodes, and then does it again and shows 480p only.
I can confirm it, 01 and 19 is 1080p, but I get SD for the two others as well. So it is not limited to you.

When it happend before, the little please wait popup vanished for a few frames and came up again, then you already knew it is SD only before you could even see the downloadables dialog. Now, I couldn't see this popup at all.
Only a small observation I want to note, nothing important.

The issue has now shifted 1 episode. E20 is now available in 1080p, it's now E21 and E22 that are in 480p

Maybe with the next version, it will change again.;)

S06E21 has been "upgraded" to 1080p availability. E22 still 480p

Maybe with the next version, it will change again.;)

Yes my your new version is not coming soon lol
I'm patient while waiting for Amazon for those who offer the best quality, usually it bothers him a lot loll.
an approximate of a version with correction?

Back